Good article on Leftwich and Garcia

That is the story with our new backup Ryan Fitzpatrick (who we will see in action when TE gets hurt).

If the guys first read is covered he takes off running. Nice job @ssholes.

During the 2008 NFL season, Fitzpatrick was tagged with the nickname "Crazy Legs" among Bengals media and fans due to his tendency to scramble in the pocket. "Crazy Legs" Fitzpatrick ended the 2008 season third in rushing yards among quarterbacks.

That is the story with our new backup Ryan Fitzpatrick (who we will see in action when TE gets hurt).

If the guys first read is covered he takes off running. Nice job @ssholes.

During the 2008 NFL season, Fitzpatrick was tagged with the nickname "Crazy Legs" among Bengals media and fans due to his tendency to scramble in the pocket. "Crazy Legs" Fitzpatrick ended the 2008 season third in rushing yards among quarterbacks.

Hmmm. I read the Cincinnati Enquirer daily - for years. I've never come across a "Crazy Legs" sobriquet...where are you getting that unattributed statement from? :D

Hmmm. I read the Cincinnati Enquirer daily - for years. I've never come across a "Crazy Legs" sobriquet...where are you getting that unattributed statement from? :D

Did you come across the term '4th down Fitzpatric'?