12 year old boy not a father after all

millbank

12 year old not a father says DNA test

Remember awhile back story of 13 year old father, he confident he was father in the face of many other young men claiming to have had relations with child's mother, had DNA test done which showed him not to be father. What to do?

from article :

The result will be a blow to Alfie who was "devastated" by the boys' claims and "adored" Maisie.

He was convinced he was the dad after a single night of unprotected sex with Chantelle.

Before he took the test, he said: "I didn't know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad. So if I have it, they can all shut up."

His mum Nicole, 43, added at the time: "It had not even crossed Alfie's mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him. He's absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

12 year old not a father says DNA test

Remember awhile back story of 13 year old father, he confident he was father in the face of many other young men claiming to have had relations with child's mother, had DNA test done which showed him not to be father. What to do?

from article :

The result will be a blow to Alfie who was "devastated" by the boys' claims and "adored" Maisie.

He was convinced he was the dad after a single night of unprotected sex with Chantelle.

Before he took the test, he said: "I didn't know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad. So if I have it, they can all shut up."

His mum Nicole, 43, added at the time: "It had not even crossed Alfie's mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him. He's absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

I have no idea how to respond to this.