Humorous Bills fans

afcfan1

I have been reading through quite a few of these posts and I am becoming more and more amazed by the level of homerism in this forum. People in this forum want to completely discount TO's entire career worth of evidence as what is about to come this year, and when journalists/websites/commentators suggest that TO is going to do what he has always done (destroy the locker room), they are accused of being "Bills Haters". Do people honestly believe that people like Mike Florio or Chris Mortensen have an agenda against the Bills? I mean who is likely to be more biased, NFL journalists/commentators, or the people in Bills forums? News flash, the majority of the NFL world does not care about the Bills. The Bills have become insignificant in the minds of people outside of Buffalo. This move was made out of desperation by both parties. The Bills needed to generate interest, and nobody wanted TO. Everyone in their right mind knows how this story is going to go. I know, I know, TO is always fine during the 1st year with new teams. That is because he has always gone to teams that were already successful. The honeymoon period lasts longer when your winning. TO is now joining the worst team he has ever joined. Once the Bills enjoy their first losing streak, does anyone really believe TO is just going to be a trooper, keep his mouth shut and rally the team together. No. He is going to do what he has always done at the first sign of adversity....throw everyone and anyone he can under the bus. The Bills and TO are a terrible combination...a team going nowhere and a player who seems to be the only person who doesn't know his skills have declined. Can't wait.

I have been reading through quite a few of these posts and I am becoming more and more amazed by the level of homerism in this forum. People in this forum want to completely discount TO's entire career worth of evidence as what is about to come this year, and when journalists/websites/commentators suggest that TO is going to do what he has always done (destroy the locker room), they are accused of being "Bills Haters". Do people honestly believe that people like Mike Florio or Chris Mortensen have an agenda against the Bills? I mean who is likely to be more biased, NFL journalists/commentators, or the people in Bills forums? News flash, the majority of the NFL world does not care about the Bills. The Bills have become insignificant in the minds of people outside of Buffalo. This move was made out of desperation by both parties. The Bills needed to generate interest, and nobody wanted TO. Everyone in their right mind knows how this story is going to go. I know, I know, TO is always fine during the 1st year with new teams. That is because he has always gone to teams that were already successful. The honeymoon period lasts longer when your winning. TO is now joining the worst team he has ever joined. Once the Bills enjoy their first losing streak, does anyone really believe TO is just going to be a trooper, keep his mouth shut and rally the team together. No. He is going to do what he has always done at the first sign of adversity....throw everyone and anyone he can under the bus. The Bills and TO are a terrible combination...a team going nowhere and a player who seems to be the only person who doesn't know his skills have declined. Can't wait.

So (due to your handle) I assume that you just root for the AFC in general? It's a better fan experience when you actually pick a team, buddy.

Good post, man. Logic does have a place here, regardless of how it may seem sometimes.

What you're saying is the likelier scenario, I would have to admit, but the reason why people here aren't discussing it much is simply because the end result is us missing the playoffs. Again. Meaning, worst case scenario is that we're not really any worse off this time next year as we have been the last 9 years.

On the off chance that you are wrong, or even if you are right, but he still helps the Bills make the playoffs, it will be a successful venture.

Heres my question afcfan. Why are you wasting your vast talents of fortune telling here with us morons? I mean Miss Cleo lost her gig. You should be all over that. Not concerning yourself with what will happen to the Bills and T.O.

The fact is no one knows whats gonna happen this year. Just like last year. When on the opening drive Brady went down for the year. And the Dolphins won the AFC east. Or how about the fact that the Cards, i mean the Arizona stinking Cardinals, ended up in the Super Bowl. So yeah maybe some people around here on a Bills website have a little optimism. We like to distract ourselves for a few minutes from our everyday grinds. And yes we like to be blind loyalists. BUT I WILL TAKE THAT OVER A HYPOCRITICAL WINDBAG LIKE YOURSELF ANYDAY.

God Bless. And i cant believe i wasted that much time on you good sir.

Heres my question afcfan. Why are you wasting your vast talents of fortune telling here with us morons? I mean Miss Cleo lost her gig. You should be all over that. Not concerning yourself with what will happen to the Bills and T.O.

The fact is no one knows whats gonna happen this year. Just like last year. When on the opening drive Brady went down for the year. And the Dolphins won the AFC east. Or how about the fact that the Cards, i mean the Arizona stinking Cardinals, ended up in the Super Bowl. So yeah maybe some people around here on a Bills website have a little optimism. We like to distract ourselves for a few minutes from our everyday grinds. And yes we like to be blind loyalists. BUT I WILL TAKE THAT OVER A HYPOCRITICAL WINDBAG LIKE YOURSELF ANYDAY.

God Bless. And i cant believe i wasted that much time on you good sir.

You don't need to be a soothsayer to know how this season is going to go. TO has an entire career that lets you know what the Bills have in store. Following a team that seems to have no sense of direction, and makes moves solely out of desperation can be extremely frustrating.

1. Mortensen clearly has a bone to pick with the Bills as they fired his BFF Donahoe. This is not just based on his TO reporting.

2.IF the Majority of the NFL did not care about the Bills, then why are they the opening game of Monday Night Football?

And it isn't just for the Pats.

3. I don't think anyone would disagree that there is some desperation in the TO move so not really sure of your point there.

This is also the first time that TO has been on a 1 year contract, so please explain on how you know how this will play out based on his past history? Look at his past history for the first year on his new teams.

4.Very curious as to who your team in the AFC is. This is a Bills message board, if you hate what people on here post, then don't read it and go away.

Of course I can't say for certain, but I wouldn't be surprised if "afcfan" was a certain regular over at finheaven.com forums. There's a thousand people he could be...but reminds me of someone there in particular.

Thanks for that gem, Plato.

Go troll somewhere else.

First the references to Homer. Now Plato. Ancient Greek writers. Ancient Greek philosophers.

All I can say is:

Iota Theta and 0, baby!

GO BILLS!!!

Romo, is that you? What are you doing on a Bills website. I thought that you would be smitten with Whitten.

Seriously though, tell us how you really feel, don't hold anything back this time. See ya, you Homo!

Homerism?

POINT 1 > For the LAST 3 seasons Ralph has pocketed over $5 Million in Cap money.

POINT 1a > IF TO helps WIN games WE WIN

POINT 1b > IF TO helps Lose games what's wasted?

Juaron gets fired, we start with a new coach and most likely a new QB. SOS ... Ralph need to SELL this team because he's not done ANYTHING worthwhile to improve it !