Picnic Table Molestation

WWVaBeach

The vacuums I use at the car wash have a plastic x just below the rim of the hose. :wallbash:

Well, that should be fine for you, you have 4 holes to choose from! :D

I'm waiting for Fezmid to chime in with his approval of this deviant behavior in 4...3...2...1...

Sure, all you guys take the vacuum's side.

Hey, the vacuum was an innocent victim.

This guy, on the other hand...it starts out with jacking off to Home Depot advertisements, escalates to vacuums, and next thing you know, he's raping your lawn furniture, dismembering it, and dumping the parts in various dumpsters.

Well, that should be fine for you, you have 4 holes to choose from! :flirt:

I'm waiting for Fezmid to chime in with his approval of this deviant behavior in 4...3...2...1...

If that wasn't true I would have ignored it!!! :D Ha, ha that's great!! Of course it's not even close to true. :P

This guy, on the other hand...it starts out with jacking off to Home Depot advertisements, escalates to vacuums, and next thing you know, he's raping your lawn furniture, dismembering it, and dumping the parts in various dumpsters.

:wallbash:

the vacuum was asking for it...sucking everything it can get its mouth on...

bull sh-- man. That vacuum was asking for it and you know it. Humming suggestively, hose writhing around on the ground; just like they all do.