If Your Wife Wants To Talk Listen To Her

Steely Dan

Link

Let's talk: Wife handcuffs herself to husband

FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Police in Connecticut say a woman attempting to reconcile with her husband handcuffed herself to him as he slept and then bit him on his torso and arms.

Police say 37-year-old Helen Sun told them she wanted to have a conversation with husband Robert Drawbough without him leaving. Police say she changed the locks on their bedroom and handcuffed herself to Drawbough while he was sleeping Monday.

Drawbough used a cell phone to call police. Officers heard his screams when they arrived at the couple's Fairfield home. He was treated at a local hospital.

Police charged Sun with third-degree assault, disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint. She was due in Bridgeport Superior Court on Tuesday.

Is everything ok KT? :censored:

Link

Let's talk: Wife handcuffs herself to husband

FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Police in Connecticut say a woman attempting to reconcile with her husband handcuffed herself to him as he slept and then bit him on his torso and arms.

Police say 37-year-old Helen Sun told them she wanted to have a conversation with husband Robert Drawbough without him leaving. Police say she changed the locks on their bedroom and handcuffed herself to Drawbough while he was sleeping Monday.

Drawbough used a cell phone to call police. Officers heard his screams when they arrived at the couple's Fairfield home. He was treated at a local hospital.

Police charged Sun with third-degree assault, disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint. She was due in Bridgeport Superior Court on Tuesday.

Is everything ok KT? :censored:

I'd say it was T-Bone, except for the whole "wife" thingy...

I just want to state, for the record, that

Oh, well at first the article read like this was happening while he was asleep. :blush:

I'm guessing he was handcuffed while he was sleeping and the biting woke him up.

When are you gals going to understand that it's little soft bites, that most men like. It's not like your chomping on an Italian sub, for goodness sake. :censored:

I'm guessing he was handcuffed while he was sleeping and the biting woke him up.

When are you gals going to understand that it's little soft bites, that most men like. It's not like your chomping on an Italian sub, for goodness sake. :censored:

I know. Mine is as big as an Italian sub and that's been a problem for me for years. :blush:

:wallbash::blush:

Oh, I know that but this woman has a difficult time distiguishing between the two, I guess. :D