NCAA Memphis regional tickets marked down

Think I read where last Sunday's games in Miami drew a little over 10K...as we all know, Miami is a suck-a$$ sports town, so the upside is that the NCAA probably won't be going back there for awhile. The same may hold true more Memphis.

Youch! That seems kind of harsh. And random. I'm not sure where you're aiming with this. Sports fans? College hoops fans?

Fans.

I was trying for a 3-pointer. Low percentage, like Wisconsin vs. Xavier. Wisc. was 3 of 20. What kind of coach doesn't see that coffee going down and changes it up?

I despise the 3 point goal, and watch little BBall because of it. 2 players feeding 3 who launch rainbows.

Crisp passing? Working the ball in for percentage shots? No more Calvin Murphys, Adrian Dantleys, Pete Maraviches. Bring the ball up, roam the 3 pt line, and launch. Few guards cutting deep into an opening and passing off to a forward or center IMO.

I'm old, I'm angry, and I can type.

:censored:

Think I read where last Sunday's games in Miami drew a little over 10K...as we all know, Miami is a suck-a$$ sports town, so the upside is that the NCAA probably won't be going back there for awhile. The same may hold true more Memphis.

The wife and I considered going down there last week to see SU play. But plane fares went up 300% from normal prices, and we were checking minutes after the brackets were announced.