So Much For The Terrell Owens bash

millbank

Terrell Owens

This article a better one

Terrell Owens has a pretty good reason for missing the start of the Bills' voluntary offseason conditioning program this week.

The star receiver is in Washington, D.C., attending the sixth annual National Alzheimer's Gala. He'll receive the Alzheimer's Association's first Young Champions Award on Wednesday night for raising awareness in the fight against the disease. Owens' grandmother has Alzheimer's.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrell Owens

Terrell Owens has a pretty good reason for missing the start of the Bills' voluntary offseason conditioning program this week.

The star receiver is in Washington, D.C., attending the sixth annual National Alzheimer's Gala. He'll receive the Alzheimer's Association's first Young Champions Award on Wednesday night for raising awareness in the fight against the disease. Owens' grandmother has Alzheimer's.

Sh*t! I forgot all about that.

GO BILLS!!!

Terrell Owens

Sh*t! I forgot all about that.

GO BILLS!!!

You ASS! You beat me too it! Mine was going to be; So you're saying TO just forgot. :thumbsup:

Which is, btw, much funnier than your pathetic attempt. :D

Yeah, heard it on WGR/Simon show this A.M. - ya suppose Rome & the rest of the national media will bother reporting this to set the record straight, or just let their prior reports stand that T.O.'s already causing distractions for the Bills?

Rome was also rippin' T.O. about the #81 thing.

Good for T.O. It's always nice to see pro athletes get involved in causes such as this and use their status in society to their advantage in order to raise awareness and dollars. This may or may not be another sign that Owens has matured as an individual overall which could translate to success for him here in Buffalo, but either way it is a good story and a good cause that he is promoting.

Yeah, heard it on WGR/Simon show this A.M. - ya suppose Rome & the rest of the national media will bother reporting this to set the record straight, or just let their prior reports stand that T.O.'s already causing distractions for the Bills?

Rome was also rippin' T.O. about the #81 thing.

Jim Everett may just have to pay another visit to Rome.

cracks me up everytime :thumbsup:

I just totally owned someone at work.

Another Bills fan was explaining how sick he is that they got Owens, and another Co-worker was putting him down.

I stood up and asked if they heard he was getting an award today for raising Alzheimer's awareness, and I wondered why ESPN doesnt report that. Instead, its a top story that he is missing an optional work out.

Shut them right up.

I just totally owned someone at work.

Another Bills fan was explaining how sick he is that they got Owens, and another Co-worker was putting him down.

I stood up and asked if they heard he was getting an award today for raising Alzheimer's awareness, and I wondered why ESPN doesnt report that. Instead, its a top story that he is missing an optional work out.

Shut them right up.

Maybe ESPN didn't know about it. They do now ... and nice find, mr. millbank.

Terrell Owens

This article a better one

Wow, what an a**hole, huh?

You ASS! You beat me too it! Mine was going to be; So you're saying TO just forgot. :thumbsup:

Which is, btw, much funnier than your pathetic attempt. :D

I agree.

Why am I laughing again? Why am I dressed in these weird pajamas by the way.

GO BILLS!!!

How real are these reports? Not the most credible sources, but that's not to say they aren't true. Anyone else heard anything?

How real are these reports? Not the most credible sources, but that's not to say they aren't true. Anyone else heard anything?

I hadn't heard about it, either, and the TMZ-type stuff is probably as good as we're going to get. So, believe or disbelieve at your own choosing.

How can you ignore the incontrovertible evidence in those pics? :thumbsup: