Mike Mayock

The fact is that any of these three guys would be an improvement over Chris Kelsay or Ryan Denney. Any of the three of them would make me very happy, considering that Schobel has fully recovered from his foot injury from last season.

I really respect Mayocks input and insight into players. He might not get the actual teams picks right, but his assessment of players seems to be pretty accurate. I just wonder why he has Robert Ayers at the #5 rated prospect OVERALL. I know we have discussed Ayers before, I just don't know what he sees in him to rank him highly. He had one good year, as did Maybin, but I dont think he has near the upside at all. Maybe he means most NFL ready prospects? I don't know.

I really like Ayers and think he would fit in nicely at LE for the Bills opposite Schobel...the Bills havent had a decent LE since Phil Hansen

on the other hand I dont want any part of Maybin

I'm mystified too. Somebody posted a highlight reel of him in another thread and it didn't impress me in the slightest. He's a guy who, at best, should be a mediocre player. He has John McCargo written all over him. JMO

Does he have a bad back?