Trent Edwards article on bb.com

WordByrd

Did anyone else read the article on buffalobills.com today? I have always liked Trent, but reading this article just solidifies what a well rounded player/person he is. Every time I see, or hear about Trent, it makes me thankful he's our QB. I think he's got a good shot for his first pro bowl this year!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...dd-6da176c56dcf

it's "you're" not "your"

and i think trent's kinda weird

(jp's comment about brett favre in tight red shorts and no shirt was equally disturbing)

bills would be wise to grab graham harrell with their 5th round pick

I keep making the same mistake :thumbsup:

graham harrel. Well, I know he got a ringing endorsement from your hero.

I'm not so sure that I am sold on him. I have to believe that his amazing numbers were a product of the geniuses pass happy system.

But who knows, maybe he'll be a good one.

it's "you're" not "your"

and i think trent's kinda weird

(jp's comment about brett favre in tight red shorts and no shirt was equally disturbing)

bills would be wise to grab graham harrell with their 5th round pick

He kills bunnies with a blow gun. Bills must pick him.

link

Graham Harrell remains a good ol' boy from Ennis, Texas, whose favored ways to pass time range from shooting hoops to pest control patrol at a golf course in Lubbock, where he and his buddies hunt rabbits with blow darts.

I keep making the same mistake :thumbsup:

graham harrel. Well, I know he got a ringing endorsement from your hero.

I'm not so sure that I am sold on him. I have to believe that his amazing numbers were a product of the geniuses pass happy system.

But who knows, maybe he'll be a good one.

it's "genius's" :thumbdown:

yes - leach, never at a loss for words, could not have been more effusive about harrell...

"I think he's the best quarterback in the draft. People view things different, but all those experts - quote, unquote - that say this guy or that guy is the best, well, they're wrong every year. My opinion is as good as theirs. Yeah, I have a bias toward him, but I believe Graham is the best in the draft..."

then leach goes on to say a lot more...

link

it's "genius's" :thumbdown:

yes - leach, never at a loss for words, could not have been more effusive about harrell...

"I think he's the best quarterback in the draft. People view things different, but all those experts - quote, unquote - that say this guy or that guy is the best, well, they're wrong every year. My opinion is as good as theirs. Yeah, I have a bias toward him, but I believe Graham is the best in the draft..."

then leach goes on to say a lot more...

link

:thumbsup: