$ 50 mil. question?

JinWPB

let him sit home and rot. the Bill's can tie him up for three more years...two on the existing contract and one year of franchise tag. He currently counts $4 million against the cap. Last year he played his cards wrong, held out, got out of shape, reported late, gave up more sacks than any other Left Tackle in the league and then laughably got a Pro Bowl berth. If i was the bills i would NOT trade him (unless i got two number 1 draft choices, one number one is not enough) and i would NOT cave into his ridiculous contract demands. two can play his hardball game.

the Bills could franchise him untill he croaks as long as they dont sign off on their Franchise tag rights like the Bills did with Clements a few years back. I say screw him, if he comes in late and out of shape, then I want him on the bench. I dont want him coming in a game late and letting in 11.5 sacks on the season. If he comes in late and is not playing well, or Chambers is playing well, let the two time pro bowler ride the pine. Dont let Peters absence affect the line play. We will see what kind of leverage he has after he has spent a year on the bench. If he pouts more give him another year on the bench. If he has been that big of a B word, then franchise him out of spite. Bottom line is the Bills are in a position to ruin the guys career, make him realize that.

And for the record, I am in favor of just paying him market value and letting him come to camp on time.

"this weeks required where is Jason post"

Any rumors or sightings yet for our under-achieving pro bowler?

My thinking is if he shows, Brandon writes the check before training camp.

If he is a no-show,out of shape for camp, he gets traded before the first preseason game.

Will we ever get tired of JP posts? The Bills will get a deal done with him.