$ 50 mil. question?

JinWPB

"this weeks required where is Jason post"

Any rumors or sightings yet for our under-achieving pro bowler?

My thinking is if he shows, Brandon writes the check before training camp.

If he is a no-show,out of shape for camp, he gets traded before the first preseason game.

So we can expect Peters leaned nothing from last years holdout?

Bills: " Jason, we will consider a new contract but we expect you to show commitment to the team and leadership on and off the field."

Jason: Heh , I"m a big time pro bowl fat ass ....show me the money".

So we can expect Peters leaned nothing from last years holdout?

Bills: " Jason, we will consider a new contract but we expect you to show commitment to the team and leadership on and off the field."

Jason: Heh , I"m a big time pro bowl fat ass ....show me the money".

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. - Albert Einstein

That said, I expect the exact same routine from Peters/Parker as last year, and the exact same result - another year under his existing contract.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. - Albert Einstein

That said, I expect the exact same routine from Peters/Parker as last year, and the exact same result - another year under his existing contract.

that is the way it is looking.

let him sit home and rot. the Bill's can tie him up for three more years...two on the existing contract and one year of franchise tag. He currently counts $4 million against the cap. Last year he played his cards wrong, held out, got out of shape, reported late, gave up more sacks than any other Left Tackle in the league and then laughably got a Pro Bowl berth. If i was the bills i would NOT trade him (unless i got two number 1 draft choices, one number one is not enough) and i would NOT cave into his ridiculous contract demands. two can play his hardball game.