Supreme Court To Rule On Strip Search Of 13 Year Old Girl.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's a pretty stupid point if you think about it for more than 30 seconds.

Would an adult have to submit to a strip search by someone not in law enforcement? :rolleyes:

You completely missed my point. Rare. Usually some people get at least some of it, but you missed the whole thing.

And yes, adults routinely submit to strip searches, every day, all the time in this country, and the majority of them are not performed by people in law enforcement.

I will let you think for more than 30 seconds on the multiple examples of this, but everyone else here won't need that long. In your case, why don't we spot you a week? Like I said, idiots. :w00t:

Now I will state my point again, and I will try to serialize the thinking so that it can reach the mental midgets here:

1. Radical pro-life people believe that 13 year old girls should be allowed to have abortions without their parents consent, because they are "old enough"(read: an adult), and can make that choice.

2. But, when it comes to a "law and order" issue, suddenly being a teenager means everything must be parent-approved, and little Suzy is just a child.

3. This is called a double standard. Advocating double standards is also called being a hypocrite.

4. This is not the first time liberals have been caught in a massive contradiction and or logical flaw. This most often happens because liberals do not check their arguments for validity, truth, feasibility, or logic, before they make them. They simply start out with the word "should", as in "Everyone should get free health care", and then call you names/act crazy if you dare require them to prove the validity of their argument/plan.

5. This will not be the last time this happens.

Even an idiot should be able to understand the above.