Sorry boys, Winne Cooper is married....

Just Jack

Winnie Cooper Is Married

If you were a boy growing up in the late '80s or early '90s, odds are you had a crush on Danica McKellar. She played Winnie Cooper, the object of Fred Savage's obsession on "The Wonder Years." The nostalgia-fueled sitcom has been off the air since '93, but Ms. McKeller still has legions of fans. Today, most of them are heartbroken. Their fair Winnie is officially off the market.

Here's a picture

Another article with a pic from the wedding.

Some of you guys won't like her now. She is a big time conservative talking piece. She is very political and pretty much takes no crap from the whining liberals.

What does that have to do with the fact that I wanted to get her stank on my hang low?

Some of you guys won't like her now. She is a big time conservative talking piece. She is very political and pretty much takes no crap from the whining liberals.

Heck, that makes me like her MORE. :rolleyes:

My company worked with Danica on some PR stuff in the last couple of years -- she was pretty cool. Impressive too; she is an accomplished mathematician and even wrote a book about math targeting teen girls.

http://www.mathdoesntsuck.com/

I wonder if someone is going to write a book about Meazza targeting teen girls.

(Sorry. It was just sitting there....)

Wow, and she played a liberal speech/comedy writer on "The West Wing". That's range, people.

Hey - Looks like Becky Slater is still available...

She is the co-author of a math theorem. She also has done some directing or producing of a small independent film. In Livermore, CA they have a small film festival every summer. They have the people from the movies give talks about them. About 5-6 years ago, the local access channel played her talk.

I always liked the show because they were my age (that was my childhood years). Kevin and Winnie would be 52-53 today. We laughed because my name is Kevin, My sister is Karen,and my B-I-L, not my brother, is named Wayne.

She is the co-author of a math theorem. She also has done some directing or producing of a small independent film. In Livermore, CA they have a small film festival every summer. They have the people from the movies give talks about them. About 5-6 years ago, the local access channel played her talk.

I always liked the show because they were my age (that was my childhood years). Kevin and Winnie would be 52-53 today. We laughed because my name is Kevin, My sister is Karen,and my B-I-L, not my brother, is named Wayne.

I always had a bigger crush on Karen than Winnie.

Crap... Crap... Crap... This seriously ruined the very last bit of childhood I had left in my body.

Don't worry as you age and things start to fail and fall off you'll return to your childhood ... drooling all over yourself, diapers, speaking in such a way only nobody can understand etc. :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to put on a Dick Cheney mask while Rush Limbaugh talks on the radio for a piece of that.

Winnie Cooper Is Married

If you were a boy growing up in the late '80s or early '90s, odds are you had a crush on Danica McKellar. She played Winnie Cooper, the object of Fred Savage's obsession on "The Wonder Years." The nostalgia-fueled sitcom has been off the air since '93, but Ms. McKeller still has legions of fans. Today, most of them are heartbroken. Their fair Winnie is officially off the market.

Here's a picture

Another article with a pic from the wedding.

those are good pics of her.... but i dont think she is that good looking...