Can you believe these conservatives are winning

spidey

Didnt catch what conservative senator it was but he wants the following:

All abortions not allowed ( doesnt even except rape, incest or health and welfare of mother)

Ban gays from teaching in schools

Ban Single mothers from teaching in schools ( wonder if these are unweds or ones that might be divorced?)

What make me wonder is why these guys arent for the following:

Against Divorce see that divides the family

where did you see that?

98084[/snapback]

It was an interview with one of the talking heads, wasnt Frist but someone more conservative that may also be a doctor. I have been flipping between PBS and Fox all night.

It was an interview with one of the talking heads, wasnt Frist but someone more conservative that may also be a doctor.  I have been flipping between PBS and Fox all night.

98097[/snapback]

Are you pretending that people like Al Sharpton don't exist?

For every conservative nutbar you find, I can find an equal number of looney lefties who haven't a clue why this country was founded.

All abortions not allowed ( doesnt even except rape, incest or health and welfare of mother)

Ban Single mothers from teaching in schools ( wonder if these are unweds or ones that might be divorced?)

98064[/snapback]

Probably just the type of guy that gets all coked up and visits his favorite prostitutes every Friday night...

98064[/snapback]

I saw that. It was the senators from Oklahoma and South Carolina I believe. They are pretty far to the right. They'll be counterbalanced by lefties like Ted Kennedys and Barack Obamas.