More DJ-Speak

VJ91

Dick, talking about T.O. attending the 12 week training session:

“My hope is that he’s here. He knows how important it is for us, particularly in his first year with us.”

Yeah Dick, that first year is really important for a player with a one year contract. !! <_<

Hank Bullough, anyone??

I think T.O. knows that this is a very important year for him. I think he will, or at least should be at the session as he needs a big year this year. Next year is an uncapped year (so they so), so you know Rosenhaus is in his ear telling him he needs a big year to get a big paycheck from Buffalo or whoever for 2010. T.O. is going to want to prove he's not "over the hill."

Just my opinion anyway.

“My hope is that he’s here. He knows how important it is for us, particularly in his first year with us.”

Yeah Dick, that first year is really important for a player with a one year contract. !! <_<

Hank Bullough, anyone??

Perhaps he simply wanted to suggest that they have already considered the possibility of additional years. While I am disapointed that DJ is returning as the coach of the Buffalo Bills that decision has been made. So, my take now is that we need to support the guy and let's see what he can do.

Hank Bullough, anyone??

Not much else DJ can legitimately say. The sessions are voluntary. Any public statement that suggests otherwise could be real trouble for the Bills.

Exactly. We need to all get over Jauron being back. He is the coach and we need to cheer for the team. Hopefully the teams wins and makes the playoffs. If they dont then next offseason the Bills get a new coach. But crying about it now is pointless. Kind of like our new President. If your guy didn't get elected, what, you going to hope the new guy does a terrible job? How does that help you? or the country? Some peoples short sightedness amazes me.