Bills a sexy pick to win the 2010 SB...

SKOOBY

This deal reminds me a lot of the Randy Moss to Oakland deal a couple of years ago that kind of flew under the radar during the second day of the NFL Draft. Owens still has a lot of talent left and in Buffalo he doesn’t actually have to carry the workload in the passing game. Lee Evans can get the job done there.

It remains to be seen how this affects the NFL Draft’s wide receiver landscape. It was a longshot that Buffalo would take a wide receiver with its first pick in the NFL Draft before the trade, and now it’s no longer a possibility. Dallas doesn’t have a first round pick because of its trade for wide receiver Roy Williams last season, so I also doubt they take a wide receiver with their first pick (which comes in round two).

Owens makes the Bills a sexy pick to win the Super Bowl in 2010, but the Tom Brady led New England Patriots will be the favorites in the AFC East. Expect Buffalo to handle any Owens outburts with immediate punishment. I don’t see any teams letting Owens get a lounge chair in the front office ever again.

http://nflmocks.com/2009/03/08/owens-trade...-receiving-duo/

Uhm, have you checked out Spears career?? JT would as soon forget

about it. :thumbsup:

Well that was pre-ho / trailer park loving slut licking. Then again, she might have been that way all along, who knows. Gettin' em young in her neck of the woods might of been a pre-teen thing.

Well that was pre-ho / trailer park loving slut licking. Then again, she might have been that way all along, who knows. Gettin' em young in her neck of the woods might of been a pre-teen thing.

Dude, been away for the weekend?

Kinda hitting the boards hard, are we? :thumbsup:

JT banged Spears real young, that gets some male street cred.

Don't forget Jenna Dewan, Cameron Diaz, Alyssa Milano, Scarlet Johanson, and now Jessica Biel. The guy has made his rounds with some pretty attractive women. I don't think anyone has made their rounds like Derek Jeter though.

This deal reminds me a lot of the Randy Moss to Oakland deal a couple of years ago that kind of flew under the radar during the second day of the NFL Draft. Owens still has a lot of talent left and in Buffalo he doesn’t actually have to carry the workload in the passing game. Lee Evans can get the job done there.

It remains to be seen how this affects the NFL Draft’s wide receiver landscape. It was a longshot that Buffalo would take a wide receiver with its first pick in the NFL Draft before the trade, and now it’s no longer a possibility. Dallas doesn’t have a first round pick because of its trade for wide receiver Roy Williams last season, so I also doubt they take a wide receiver with their first pick (which comes in round two).

Owens makes the Bills a sexy pick to win the Super Bowl in 2010, but the Tom Brady led New England Patriots will be the favorites in the AFC East. Expect Buffalo to handle any Owens outburts with immediate punishment. I don’t see any teams letting Owens get a lounge chair in the front office ever again.

http://nflmocks.com/2009/03/08/owens-trade...-receiving-duo/

So the writer must have a crystal ball that says T.O. is going to sign another contract with the Bills after '09 and that Bill Cowher will come out of retirement to coach the Bills.