Your favorite Bills player of all time and why...

SKOOBY

?????????

You can pick the obvious: Gilchrest, Fergy, Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith, Moulds, Evans,

or McGahee (just kidding).

I would pick Fred Smerlas. He is probably my favorite based on he played for poor

teams and always gave his best. Even though some of his teams were terrible, you

could always count on Freddy to give his best, couple that with how he played with the

"Bermuda Triangle", and you got one heck of a Nose Tackle.

Love how he was outspoken and rowdy in his heyday. Always ready to speak his mind

and tell it like it was (is).

He also was kinda a bridge from the good teams of the early 80's to the Kelly, Thomas, Reed

and Smith days.

Not an obvious choice, and one that will probably be slammed here, but take it for what it's

worth.

Talley ... He gave you 100% all of the time ... unsung player on a team of superstars.

Spielman ... loved football so much he would play for free in a gravel parking lot ... classic throw back player.

Gibram Hamdan ... for the chroise! lol ... err ... maybe not.

I have to go with Steve Tasker or Don Bebe. Don Bebe because though he wasn't the threat teams worried about stopping, he was the threat that most frequently took advantage of cheating defenses when it mattered most =D. And I love watching white dudes burn mofos deep.

I loved Beebe ... through it his numbers and he would drop it, but overthrow him by 20 yards and he would turn on the afterburner and go get it ...

Jim Kelly. 4 superbowls, leadership, matured into a great member of community. I really worked hard to find someone else I would be comfortable voting for because he is such an obvious pick...but I guess he's obvious for a reason.

No need to justify ... Kelly is a strong choce ... I like that you mentioned how he matured into a member of the community.

I have to go with Steve Tasker or Don Bebe. Don Bebe because though he wasn't the threat teams worried about stopping, he was the threat that most frequently took advantage of cheating defenses when it mattered most =D. And I love watching white dudes burn mofos deep.

:thumbsup:

?????????

Jim Braxton(RIP)...Tony Greene...Bobby Chandler(RIP)...Cookie..

Tony for the underdog kinda thing---excellent player without lottsa size

Jim for being a big nice guy who ripped off some amazing runs

Bobby for having the best hands ever for a WR in the NFL(OK--tied for best with many others)

Cookie---woulda made 15 mil/yr in todays game..didnt start playting in the AFL til what?? age 27 or 28?? One of the greatest athletes and a real

character.