Buffalo Bills NFL Draft Party.

thebug

Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the Bills draft party. I was thinking about getting away from the great white North for a few days and checking it out. Anybody done it in the past? is it worth it? Will there be tailgating etc?

GO BILLS!

Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the Bills draft party. I was thinking about getting away from the great white North for a few days and checking it out. Anybody done it in the past? is it worth it? Will there be tailgating etc?

GO BILLS!

From what I've seen on television there's usually a decent amount of Bills fans in attendance. Plus, isn't there two Buffalo Bills bars nearby in New York City to drink at?

GO BILLS!

I've gone in the past and have met up with fellow TBDer's. I would guess they will have 2 parties. In the stadium for high rollers like Jack in Cuse, and in the fieldhouse for the common fan.

From what I've seen on television there's usually a decent amount of Bills fans in attendance. Plus, isn't there two Buffalo Bills bars nearby in New York City to drink at?

McFaddens and next door Calico Jacks are 2 HUGE Bills bars in NYC on 42nd and 2nd. There's even a guy who seels T-shirts with a picture of the street sign of 42ns and 2nd on it, and below it says "Little Buffalo". If you go the NYCBBB.com they have info on the draft party. It's the same as for a game. $20 all you can drink and eat wings. Not a bad time. But if you go, get there early to try and snag a table because the place fills up with around 300 bills fans pretty quick. Never been for the draft so not sure if they get the same crowd

I believe the original poster is talking about going to Ralph Wilson Stadium, not NYC. I was also wondering if it's worth it.

Oh, I was answering PearlHowardman's post about the NYC bars not the original posters. Didn't realize he was talking about Buffalo. oops

I believe the original poster is talking about going to Ralph Wilson Stadium, not NYC. I was also wondering if it's worth it.

Yes, I was talking about in Buffalo, sorry I guess I wasn't that clear. It sounds like a good party and 3 of us have now decided to head down and check it out.