Talk About Arachnaphobia!

WWVaBeach

Childs said a bite will kill a person in about 25 minutes and while there is an antidote he doesn't know of any in the Tulsa area.

Researchers have found its venom also stimulates an hours-long erection in men.

Let me get this straight. Your erection would continue postmortem?

I've caught a couple of those spiders at work. I work at a produce warehouse and we run across them every now and then in the bananas. The first one I caught I brought home to show to my kids,thinking it was just a small tarantula. We kept it for a couple days in a terrarium and fed it beetles. When it was at a cool temperature (like at my work) it was very sluggish,but when it warmed up the thing was scary fast and aggressive. My son decided to research it a little on the internet and we found out we had this deadly spider in our house. It's actually pretty easy to tell it from other types of spiders as it has 2 large red or orange fangs that identify it. We ended up giving it to a serpentarium here in town and they positively identified it. I don't bring them home anymore.

I've caught a couple of those spiders at work. I work at a produce warehouse and we run across them every now and then in the bananas. The first one I caught I brought home to show to my kids,thinking it was just a small tarantula. We kept it for a couple days in a terrarium and fed it beetles. When it was at a cool temperature (like at my work) it was very sluggish,but when it warmed up the thing was scary fast and aggressive. My son decided to research it a little on the internet and we found out we had this deadly spider in our house. It's actually pretty easy to tell it from other types of spiders as it has 2 large red or orange fangs that identify it. We ended up giving it to a serpentarium here in town and they positively identified it. I don't bring them home anymore.

I HATE SPIDERS. I mean seriously. I don't think I would like to have your job friend. No way.