Well, isnt that "special"

I'll be your VP.

Because, as Cheney and now Biden have demonstrated, there's a definite entertainment value in a VP who's nuts.

Sorry man, there's not enough life insurance in the world that would protect me from you as my VP.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was seen for the first time at 11:30 at night, you intellectual cripple!

And I saw it reported on cable news before it even aired. On two alleged left wing media sites, saying stuff like "Quip could hurt Obama".

But with Bush it would have said "Bush blasts crippled people, implies they should all be killed"

But with Bush it would have said "Bush blasts crippled people, implies they should all be killed"

I'm having a little difficulty deciding if you are more of a mental midget, or a mental midget. I mean, I know both are true and inarguable, I just can't decide which is more true.

Oh, who gives a sh--. Admittedly, the hyprocisy between crucifying Republicans and excusing Democrats for things like this is laughable, but it's as irrelevant as Bush's verbal missteps.

True... Agree with everything you said, except that Obama better stick to the tellaprompter or he is going to alienate the side that supports him, while he already has the other side calling him in the words of the late George Carlin a "commie, pinko, FA#.

That being said, I am wondering about him, McCain wasn't the answer, but it is beginning to become apparent, neither is the Messiah.

P.S. I have a son who will probably participate in the Special Olympics when he gets older. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper...

I'm not offended. What I am offended about is the difference in the way the press treats republicans vs democrats. If it was Bush, they would have been on within minutes speaking about it.

Oh please, what difference, the Press is all over this one... Has Oxy boy already called for his resignation, probably. What about Drudge, yes it is already up.

Oh please, what difference, the Press is all over this one... Has Oxy boy already called for his resignation, probably. What about Drudge, yes it is already up.

You have to consider, though, that Wacka thinks the liberal media's not covering it because his conservative media is telling him that. You don't actually think he's tuned to MSNBC to see what they have to say, do you?

You have to consider, though, that Wacka thinks the liberal media's not covering it because his conservative media is telling him that. You don't actually think he's tuned to MSNBC to see what they have to say, do you?

Olbermann covered it before it even aired on Leno. He was in Leno's studio and heard it live and talked about it on his 8:00 show.. or whenever Olberman's show is on. I'm not really sure what time. Before Leno in any case.

Anyways, now we know why the teleprompter is used so often.

I heard it on ABC this morning. They pretty much brushed it off

Olbermann covered it before it even aired on Leno. He was in Leno's studio and heard it live and talked about it on his 8:00 show.. or whenever Olberman's show is on. I'm not really sure what time. Before Leno in any case.

Anyways, now we know why the teleprompter is used so often.

So yooouuuur the one who listens to Olberman. I was wondering who his fan was. B-)

Folks, it was a 25 minute interview. If you bothered to watch the rest of it, you'd know that this incredibly minor moment (well 3 moments/seconds (I just counted how long it would take to say it) by no means puts BO in the GW stratta of on-air verbal poops.

That being said, it was a monumentally STUPID thing to say.

Folks, it was a 25 minute interview. If you bothered to watch the rest of it, you'd know that this incredibly minor moment (well 3 moments/seconds (I just counted how long it would take to say it) by no means puts BO in the GW stratta of on-air verbal poops.

That being said, it was a monumentally STUPID thing to say.

Some would argue that if you can't go 25 publically-aired minutes without saying something "monumentally STUPID," you probably shouldn't be on Leno for 25 minutes.

Just sayin'.

But at least he took the time to remind everyone he still backs Geithner, which is good because my understanding from CNN is that come Monday there will be a long line of elected officials asking for him to be fired. And as one guy said, "When you repeatedly hear the president say he backs you, that's a good time to polish your resume."

WHY.

IS.

THE.

POTUS.

ON.

LENO?

Get to !@#$ing work you self-loving narcissist. Or maybe there's another on-air NCAA bracket to fill out?

Jesus H. He probably J/Os in the mirror.

Why is George Clooney a recognized authority on Darfur?

Entertainment is politics, politics is entertainment. It's not Obama's fault. Welcome to America.

WHY.

IS.

THE.

POTUS.

ON.

LENO?

Get to !@#$ing work you self-loving narcissist. Or maybe there's another on-air NCAA bracket to fill out?

Jesus H. He probably J/Os in the mirror.

It's abundantly obvious why he went on Leno.

It's not obvious why anyone with over a third grade education has to worry that the President spent 15 minutes out of one 24 hour day to do his NCAA brackets.

Some would argue that if you can't go 25 publically-aired minutes without saying something "monumentally STUPID," you probably shouldn't be on Leno for 25 minutes.

Just sayin'.

But at least he took the time to remind everyone he still backs Geithner, which is good because my understanding from CNN is that come Monday there will be a long line of elected officials asking for him to be fired. And as one guy said, "When you repeatedly hear the president say he backs you, that's a good time to polish your resume."

Admitedly, I posted that it was monumentally stupid BEFORE I watched the clip. I just finished watching the clip, they kept the line on air AND on Hulu, and I can say right now that the context in which it came up and how Obama interjected it as an afterthought, I'm surprised people even heard him say it.

It's become a big deal. Yes, Wacka, believe it or not, everyone's talking about it, but it's just another mole-hill turned mountain.

I heard an economist say he gives Geitner 60 days. I would be fine with him being cut loose. In fact, I support it.