OK, Darin, Alaska man

Who'd you vote for?

Or are you Chicken to say?

97780[/snapback]

He's not from Alaska, he only lives in Alaska.

You are an aszhole :devil:

He didn't make it out of the igloo to vote period because Dorothy and the kids are still at the door, and he won't face them straight up.

All talk.

You are an !@#$!  :devil:

He didn't make it out of the igloo because Dorothy and the kids are still at the door, and he won't face them straight up.

97787[/snapback]

Well, he's not in fcking Kansas anymore either. :lol:

Buck up D, Tell us...... :D

You are an aszhole :devil:

He didn't make it out of the igloo to vote period because Dorothy and the kids are still at the door, and he won't face them straight up.

All talk.

97787[/snapback]

No operator faces a challenge straight up if there's a better way to get the job done. You know better.

No operator faces a challenge straight up if there's a better way to get the job done.  You know better.

97808[/snapback]

Yeah, and you've been cowering in the igloo for 3 weeks trying to think of one. I'm ex-cav. In doubt? Attack.

We all know Dorothy's paid off, so you don't have to vote period.

No operator faces a challenge straight up if there's a better way to get the job done.  You know better.

97808[/snapback]

Come on now D, tell us. This is with all due respect I ask you this. You've been a grinder for quite some time. spill the beans. :devil:

Yeah, and you've been cowering in the igloo for 3 weeks trying to think of one. I'm ex-cav. In doubt? Attack.

We all know Dorothy's paid off, so you don't have to vote period.

97814[/snapback]

That explains why I meet so few ex-Cav guys. Probably buried with their steeds.

Mr. Bush takes Alaska by 20+, maybe as much as 30.

That explains why I meet so few ex-Cav guys.  Probably buried with their steeds.

Mr. Bush takes Alaska by 20+, maybe as much as 30.

97820[/snapback]

BTW, is your wife out of town again? Remember the hottie I was telling you about a couple weeks back? Planning commitee? I had reason to view her resume and under personal she put "firing her Glock". She wears a big rock too. Your style.

Our kind of woman.

BTW, is your wife out of town again? Remember the hottie I was telling you about a couple weeks back? Planning commitee? I had reason to view her resume and under personal she put "firing her Glock". She wears a big rock too. Your style.

Our kind of woman.

97842[/snapback]

Gotta love a woman who likes the feel of a powerful weapon in her hands... :devil:

Gotta love a woman who likes the feel of a powerful weapon in her hands...  :D

97847[/snapback]

I'm not gonna love again, but I agree. 8 out of 10 in the black with a low cut sweater. Makes you think, anyway.

Libs must be loving this. "Guns! You stupid violent people! Think of the children!"

We were fishing one night on the property, one of those catfishing nights. Damn water moccasin in the pond. My Father in Law scooped him out with the john boat paddle to the bank, because he kept eating the bait. Being we were in the country, I took two shots to cap his asZ. Missed. Darlene took my CZ-75 and blew his head off in one shot.

You know what I'm talking about.

I'm not gonna love again, but I agree. 8 out of 10 in the black with a low cut sweater. Makes you think, anyway.

Libs must be loving this. "Guns! You stupid violent people! Think of the children!"

We were fishing one night on the property, one of those catfishing nights. Damn water moccasin in the pond. My Father in Law scooped him out with the john boat paddle to the bank, because he kept eating the bait. Being we were in the country, I took two shots to cap his asZ. Missed. Darlene took my CZ-75 and blew his head off in one shot.

You know what I'm talking about.

97885[/snapback]

That's damn sexy. Kind of like the day I watched my wife shoot expert with the M-16. Good times.

She wouldn't kill Bambi but if it walked upright...

That's damn sexy.  Kind of like the day I watched my wife shoot expert with the M-16.  Good times.

She wouldn't kill Bambi but if it walked upright...

97892[/snapback]

Why I'm particular to Southern gals.

They get it.