(story) To the guy on ebay:

Tux of Borg

My brother was looking for extra tickets for the Jets game on ebay. Out of a stroke of luck, he found the 2 seats right next to us! The current bid was $40 and the auction ended in two hours. My brother was at work and couldn't bid while working. So he sends this guy out an email offering him $60 for both tickets. The seller wrote back saying no way, he was going to get much more for them. Make a long story short... the seats went for $42. :devil:

My brother was looking for extra tickets for the Jets game on ebay.  Out of a stroke of luck, he found the 2 seats right next to us!  The current bid was $40 and the auction ended in two hours.  My brother was at work and couldn't bid while working.  So he sends this guy out an email offering him $60 for both tickets.  The seller wrote back saying no way, he was going to get much more for them.  Make a long story short... the seats went for $42.  :devil:

97759[/snapback]

If he saw the auction price... And was able to email the guy... Why couldn't he bid?!

And actually, it's against eBay rules to sell something outside of the auction. If the guy with the tickets had sold to your brother, he could've been kicked from eBay.

CW