PLEASE STOP....

He's a whiny prima donna beeeeeeeeotch! There is no way Trent Edwards is going anywhere but where he is right now...our #1 QB. There is too much invested in him, and to many believers! Look at the first years of many of the great QB's the NFL has produced...not much different than Trent now are they!? Besides all that, there is nothing anyone on this board can say that will convince me that Cutler in Buffalo will help this team! NO WAY I WANT THAT LITTLE GIRL AS MY QB!

He's a whiny pre-madonna beeeeeeeeotch! There is no way Trent Edwards is going anywhere but where he is right now...our #1 QB. There is too much invested in him, and to many believers! Look at the first years of many of the great QB's the NFL has produced...not much different than Trent now are they!? Besides all that, there is nothing anyone on this board can say that will convince me that Cutler in Buffalo will help this team! NO WAY I WANT THAT LITTLE GIRL AS MY QB!

Agreed. :lol:

He's a whiny pre-madonna beeeeeeeeotch! There is no way Trent Edwards is going anywhere but where he is right now...our #1 QB. There is too much invested in him, and to many believers! Look at the first years of many of the great QB's the NFL has produced...not much different than Trent now are they!? Besides all that, there is nothing anyone on this board can say that will convince me that Cutler in Buffalo will help this team! NO WAY I WANT THAT LITTLE GIRL AS MY QB!

Why don't you stop contributing to it then? Makes no sense.

Don't know a whole lot about Cutler, but if your case against him is that he's a whiny B word...well, so was Dan Marino. Is it that they're whiny bitches or that they're competitive as hell and that's the way they come across?? I guess I'll start paying attention to that when they start keeping "whiny B word" as an actual stat.

The only whiny beeeeeeeeotch I see here is the OP...

He's a whiny prima donna beeeeeeeeotch! There is no way Trent Edwards is going anywhere but where he is right now...our #1 QB. There is too much invested in him, and to many believers! Look at the first years of many of the great QB's the NFL has produced...not much different than Trent now are they!? Besides all that, there is nothing anyone on this board can say that will convince me that Cutler in Buffalo will help this team! NO WAY I WANT THAT LITTLE GIRL AS MY QB!
Nice post. :censored:

Spewage?

This whole thing is causing me irkage. With all due respect, this is about the goojillionth thread on a player we are not only not going to get, we are not even going to talk to.

Time for ceasage on this threadage.