Memorable Football moments

Numark

Alright, instead of having 25 cutler threads, 20 Scheffler threads, 17 Peters threads, and 11 TO threads. Let's just do what we are suppose to do in the offseason, and think of great football moments non-bill related and bill-related.

^^^great last 20 seconds

Alright, instead of having 25 cutler threads, 20 Scheffler threads, 17 Peters threads, and 11 TO threads. Let's just do what we are suppose to do in the offseason, and think of great football moments non-bill related and bill-related.

^^^great last 20 seconds

Ugggh!! :devil::lol:

Here I was all excited that someone finally got the right idea and I was about to commend you for posting what I figured would be The Comeback Game or 51-3 or 31-0 vs. Pats. But instead I have to relive that nightmare of the Bush Push?

Thanks, bro! :lol:

Let's get us back on the right track:

(never gets old)

^^^great last 20 seconds

Awwwww man, I can't believe that you posted that. :devil:I HATE USC!!!!! Atleast we snatched Manti Te'o from their cluthces this year.

This stands out to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1iVRRu6w0&NR=1

This one too.

1957 Grey Cup, The Trip

video

(need to scroll down in classic moments to 1957 grey cup, bawl trip..)

This a few years before Cookie Gilchrist joined the Bills and they became champions. His Tiger Cats won Grey Cup this year.

Bills coach Elijah Pitts also...

One of the most bizarre moments in Grey Cup history took place in the fourth quarter. Bawel intercepted a pass in front of Ernie Pitts and as he raced down the sideline, a fan who happened to be in the vicinity stuck out his foot and tripped him. The referee penalized the Bombers half the distance to the goal line, giving Hamilton a first down on the Winnipeg 21. Cookie Gilchrist ran 16 yards for a touchdown two plays later. The fan was able to slip into the stands unpunished.

The Tiger-Cats made the short trip home from Toronto to Steeltown, where 25,000 welcomed their conquering heroes at Market Square in Hamilton.

- was seventeen years old then , and it was not so funny at the time, guy tripping Bawl, ( he was called Bibbles Bawl)

^^^great last 20 seconds

If the statute of limitations on memories is 7 years, then the Bills have none that qualify.