Bills fans voting for change...

Lori

The polls have closed and the votes have been tallied from the Election Day version of the Simoncast... and most of the races turned into landslide victories for a "youth movement" at One Bills Drive.

The choices on the ballot:

Starting QB - Losman an easy winner over Bledsoe (with 1 vote for a 3rd-party candidate, Matthews).

Starting RB - McGahee HUGE over Henry. Talking Reagan - Mondale numbers here.

Troy Vincent back at CB, or moved to FS - FS by a wide margin.

Ross Tucker or Trey Teague at C - Landslide in favor of Tucker.

...and the only close contest:

Keep Donahoe next season, or find a new GM? Dead heat. Howard broke the tie by saying if the team misses the playoffs for a fourth straight season, a change is called for.

Most of that tracks with the general consensus here. The only one I'd really consider debating is having Vincent learn a new position in the middle of a season, plus possibly curtailing McGee's effectiveness as a KR weapon by running him so much on D. (Of course, that didn't seem to hurt him any last Sunday...)

The counter-argument of getting our four best DBs on the field together certainly has some allure, though.....

Thoughts?

it doesnt suprise me that the voting on Simoncast reflects the general opinion here.

i'm sure its the same nerds that spend all their time posting on boards that would vote on a Sports Radio show.

it doesnt suprise me that the voting on Simoncast reflects the general opinion here.

i'm sure its the same nerds that spend all their time posting on boards that would vote on a Sports Radio show.

97638[/snapback]

Looked in the mirror lately?

97638[/snapback]

So who did you vote for?

97638[/snapback]

These Nerds will put a boot in your @$$... it's the SimonCast Way! Hey Button Boy put your name at the top of his list, and Neil McManus started shakin his fist! And Josh Mora will fly and there's gonna be hell when you hear Brinson start ringin his bell!!!!

The polls have closed and the votes have been tallied from the Election Day version of the Simoncast... and most of the races turned into landslide victories for a "youth movement" at One Bills Drive.

The choices on the ballot:

Starting QB - Losman an easy winner over Bledsoe (with 1 vote for a 3rd-party candidate, Matthews).

Starting RB - McGahee HUGE over Henry. Talking Reagan - Mondale numbers here.

Troy Vincent back at CB, or moved to FS - FS by a wide margin.

Ross Tucker or Trey Teague at C - Landslide in favor of Tucker.

...and the only close contest:

Keep Donahoe next season, or find a new GM?  Dead heat. Howard broke the tie by saying if the team misses the playoffs for a fourth straight season, a change is called for.

Most of that tracks with the general consensus here. The only one I'd really consider debating is having Vincent learn a new position in the middle of a season, plus possibly curtailing McGee's effectiveness as a KR weapon by running him so much on D. (Of course, that didn't seem to hurt him any last Sunday...)

The counter-argument of getting our four best DBs on the field together certainly has some allure, though.....

Thoughts?

97624[/snapback]

Losman at QB-no. He plays if the Bills lose their 8th game.

McGahee at RB-yes, which is a big "duh" since Travis isn't even healthy right now.

Vincent at FS-no. As you mentioned, saving McGee for nickel and return duties is more prudent and Vincent learning a new position mid-season, don't make for an ideal situation. I don't know, maybe start Baker now that Milloy is back at SS and Vincent is back?

TD out as GM? Only if they don't have a strong showing to end the season. If they don't, give it to Modrak.

BTW, nothing is more nerdy than posting to a message board as "guest."

BTW, nothing is more nerdy than posting to a message board as "guest."

97875[/snapback]

nothing except logging >1700 posts to a losing teams board in just 9 months and actually putting your name to it