Lying, corksmoking POS lowlife politicians

Jack Welch has some interesting things to say on this: http://www.cnbc.com/id/29740717/

Liddy is in an impossible position right now. He's the CEO, appointed by the current owner of the company, forced to implement policies and agreements forced on the company by the ownership, who is now being criticized for the performance of his corporate owners by the government - who happen to be the corporate owners!!! :lol: This might actually be the most retarded thing I've ever seen Congress do.

Its why Liddy CANT speak up and has to just ist there and be party to this charade today.

This is just disgraceful.

And they !@#$ing get away with it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perchance you could add more to the discussion if you understood the difference between "renegotiation" and "government fiat", hmmm? :lol:

maybe you didn't understand my last sentence which states my position, not the government's.

This should be interesting:

Dodd changes his mind: admits to changing the language in the stimulus bill to provide for the AIG bonuses. Says "Administration" pushed him to do it.

So I want to openly apologize for suggesting the Obama administration didn't read the bill before it was signed. Clearly, they read it very closely.

You gotta like his honesty. But wow, what a a bunch of !@#$ sticks.

You gotta like his honesty. But wow, what a a bunch of !@#$ sticks.

I heard on the radio this afternoon that he decided to change his mind from yesterday's denial once CNN had him dead to rights. I personally thought it was odd to see him out the administration. I'll be curious to see how that flies.

I heard on the radio this afternoon that he decided to change his mind from yesterday's denial once CNN had him dead to rights. I personally thought it was odd to see him out the administration. I'll be curious to see how that flies.

I'm pretty sure that, in the current relationship between the White House and Congress, Dodd knows who has who's balls in their desk drawer.

(If it's not clear, Obama's are in Pelosi's drawer. NOT in Jesse Jackson's.)

This should be interesting:

Dodd changes his mind: admits to changing the language in the stimulus bill to provide for the AIG bonuses. Says "Administration" pushed him to do it.

So I want to openly apologize for suggesting the Obama administration didn't read the bill before it was signed. Clearly, they read it very closely.

It really makes me laugh when I think about the buffoons on this board and their 'Democrats support the working man' routine.