Newest rumor-Scheffler a Bill?

Last year Scheffler missed three games due to a groin injury that was it!

Dont forget edwards has been mentioned to have a fatiqued throwing soldier that almost needed surgery at season end!

In May of 2007 he injured his foot in 7 on 7 passing drills and missed most of training camp also. He was fortunate that the injury happened 3-4 months before the season started.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just take this moment to thank SDS for not indulging in the volumes of crap you see on each post on the Denver board? Never mind the content, but those freaking graphics in everyone's sig.

No, he gets injured every other year. this year he'll be fine, another one year contract baby...... :lol:

I mean who cares if he missed 3 games last season. The BOTTOM LINE is that SChefflar would be a HUGE upgrade at the Tight End position! And thats what we need for Trent, a security blanket that he can check down to and look over the middle at!!

Scheffler would be a big upgrade over Royal,gaines,everette or any other TE we have tried in the LAST 5 SEASONS!!! Lets get him and hope just like any other bILLS player-THAT HE STAYS HEALTHY!!!

Where's the "eat sh-- and die" posts?

where's the "ban him, flog him, lynch him" posts?

where's the "!@#$ing idiot" posts?

I'm so confused when it comes to posting rumor threads.

This makes sense and improves our team, credit due.

Not John McCargo! We'll never get anywhere without him. He's this years defensive centerpiece!

Thats a joke right? But the broncos supposely want Mccargo cause they have no young DT's and they want him to help in their new 3-4 system. LOL-thats what the article said, I swear!! Lets hope he can pass his physical this time

Huge assumption that Hardy won't work out and Johnson will

I would say it is a reasonable assumption to say that Johnson will be better than Hardy, based on what we saw from the two last year, and the production that Johnson had against top level talent in the SEC, and the importance of the games that he shined in versus top talent in the SEC, and the way he performed in minicamp last year, and they way he played in preseason last year, and in games that he appeared in at the end of the year.

Other than that, I don't know why he could turn out to be more productive than Hardy.