More Dallas Cowboys dysfunction

And the aftermath of Newman's comments.

I know this is a non-issue because the huge majority of Bills fans seem very happy with the acquisition of Terrell Owens.

On the other hand a few here called it "the worst signing, hands-down, in the history of the team" (by the way how stupid is that statement considering he hasn't even played a down yet?).

Regardless of how you feel, here's more compelling evidence that although he might not have been the solution to the chemistry problems in Dallas, he certainly wasn't the only problem. Their problems continue.

http://jacquestaylorblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-the-locke.html

And by the way, the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game was in 1996. Since then they've lost five straight. T.O. has been involved in just one of those games.

The Forty Niners collapsed after he left (I didn't say because he left) and the Eagles had their high-water mark, a Super Bowl appearance, while he was in Philly.

Part of his public image has to do with the fact that many people simply didn't like his behavior in the past and decided to make him a scapegoat for the teams he played on.

None of his former teams have been as good since he left.

The Forty Niners collapsed after he left (I didn't say because he left) and the Eagles had their high-water mark, a Super Bowl appearance, while he was in Philly.

i dont care what anyone says the way TO rehabbed and rushed himself back still somewhat injured and to put up the performance he did in the superbowl was gutsy. he is a gamer and wants to win.

None of his former teams have been as good since he left.

Not that they have been amazing, I dont agree with this statement regarding the Eagles. But I do back your thoughts regarding their highest point being when T.O. was on the team.

Overall T.O. is a gamer. He brings excitement, and enthusiasm to every team.