It doesn't matter why Bus Cook is in town. Ever since we signed

That's the beauty of signing TO, a player of that magnitude. We are now firmly on the map this year as a place to consider for success, media and money. TO was a marketing dream come true.

Dont think that has anythig to do with Cook, but you are right...our profile was instantly lifted...no matter what happens from T.O. this year, it makes Buffalo relevant in some fashion...should be a fun year...

What's with your avatar? Is that a rash? STD girl of the month? or is that from a whipping? Umm...then again, perhaps I don't want to know.... :beer:

If you need to ask...well, damn. That's an ass slapping man! Get with the program.

Actually I use it as a visual metaphor...the left cheek is the first part of the Bills season last year, while the right cheek is the second half of last year when we got smacked around.

If you need to ask...well, damn. That's an ass slapping man! Get with the program.

Actually I use it as a visual metaphor...the left cheek is the first part of the Bills season last year, while the right cheek is the second half of last year when we got smacked around.

Ah, I see. Of all the metaphors available, showing a great ass, slapped-till-red, was the furthest thing from my mind...but I got it.