GO BIG RED

The Senator

I'm so sick of the word "sucks" being used in ever single college hockey chant. It's so played out and uncreative. I'd even go as far as to say that the majority of the chants are anti-opposing team instead of being pro-home team. I've never understood that.

But anyway, I do get a good laugh out of the fact that Cornell still mentions BU even though they really haven't played us all that much in a long time (Red Hot Hockey 2 at MSG this year though :lol: ).

Yeah, we still need the "screw BU" part to rhyme with "Harvard too" - goes back to the days when all the Boston schools - BC, BU, Northeastern, MIT - were all in the ECAC.

Yeah, we still need the "screw BU" part to rhyme with "Harvard too" - goes back to the days when all the Boston schools - BC, BU, Northeastern, MIT - were all in the ECAC.

Yeah, I know the history, but it's funny to see how the ECAC history has essentially disappeared for all the teams that left for the forming of Hockey East. I don't know why, but I tend to hear "Clarkson too" from the fans more often than any version, even though they change it for whoever that night's opponent is. I wish I could remember what they said last year at MSG when they actually played BU. I bet a lot of somewhat drunk college kids who have no idea why they actually chant it were very confused as to what to say that night.

I didn't know Nebraska had a hockey team. :lol:

PTR

This post brings back happy memories of UNO's last NCAA appearance. The next day wasn't so happy though. I hate you BC Bills Fan. :devil:

This post brings back happy memories of UNO's last NCAA appearance. The next day wasn't so happy though. I hate you BC Bills Fan. :devil:

LOL, yes, that was a great day for me! Hey, you said it first! Maybe you guys can get some measure of revenge by keeping BC out on Friday... holy s--- I can't wait for this game!

LOL, yes, that was a great day for me! Hey, you said it first! Maybe you guys can get some measure of revenge by keeping BC out on Friday... holy s--- I can't wait for this game!

Well this year's seniors were freshmen back then, so maybe that will be in the back of their minds somewhere.