Did free agency season end with the T.O. signing?

It's just the calm after the storm - the T.O signing - and the calm before the next storm. The Bills have interviewed quite a few players, and continue to do so. After the big wave of intial signings. things have slowed down with all the teams, probably will stay relatively quiet until after the draft when teams will know what needs they still have. I expect Mike Goff will stop in this week. I think Crowell was scheduled to visit today . I'm expecting the Bills to sign him. (Just because Dawgg said they wouldn't. :doh:)

Unless it's a perfect fit for a glaring need (like Crowell and Goff), the Bills will probably wait to see what they still need after the draft, then sign some of the guys they've been interviewing.

Meanwhile, all us impatient Bills junkies will continue to need our 'daily fix' of trade rumours and free agent signings. ;)

Wow. I really thought we would have parlayed the momentum of the T.O. signing into at least one or two decent free agent pick ups. Seem like the whole process has ground to a halt.

PTR

Yes, I thought it was a harbinger of other signings as well PTR.