Tender, Juicy Obama Fingers Hit the Shelves

The company says it was unaware of the possible racist overtones of the product.

This line from the story is the most telling party of this entire thing. A company makes chicken fingers. They put the name Obama on them. The publication providing the story apparently interviewed the company to have that statement written above.

You would THINK they would ask "Did you get the permission of Barack Obama to put his name on this product?"

But no. What question do they ask?

"Are you aware of the possible racist overtones of this product?"

Idiots.

Racist chickens? Does Barack Obama even like chicken? Is there a correlation between black people and chicken? When I visited my BIL in Georgia, I asked he take me to a good "soul food" place with good fried chicken, black eyed peas and collard greens. Does that make me a racist? I loved the meal. And they are saying what put this over the top is the curry dipping sauce. I didnt see no curry dipping sauce with my meal at that soul food joint.

Geez, this is all so confusing.

Regardless...still a massive fail.

Shouldn't they have peanut dipping sauce?

That's very popular in Indonesia, where a lot of people think he was really born (and actually lived there during his childhood).