Any update on ...

Allen Wilson has been playing "I've got a secret" about a FA that the Bills are bringing in (supposedly today or tomorrow). Is there any update on who/when it may be? I really like the T.O. addition, but I would like too see more holes filled (OLB, G, resolve the Peters issue, possibly Vet. RB) before the draft.

Allen Wilson has been playing "I've got a secret" about a FA that the Bills are bringing in (supposedly today or tomorrow). Is there any update on who/when it may be? I really like the T.O. addition, but I would like too see more holes filled (OLB, G, resolve the Peters issue, possibly Vet. RB) before the draft.

Sounds like a clear-cut case of shameless self-promotion on Wilson's part...

I wonder if he was talking about Crowell.

I'd bet it is Crow. Allen Wilson has a secret that everybody on TBD has been talking about since last week. Sounds about right for his level of reporting.

I'd bet it is Crow. Allen Wilson has a secret that everybody on TBD has been talking about since last week. Sounds about right for his level of reporting.

;)

If he had some inside info, he should have passed it on as a rumor or speculation instead of saying " I know but I'm not gonna tell."

He said the Crowell bridge is burned, and the mystery player is a LG.

zzzzz

During his chat, he said it was an interior lineman, so he didn't mean Crowell. It's probably Goff, but who knows. Given the fact that he didn't name the player shows the visit wasn't set in stone anyway.

The Bills have no idea what they are going to do, so how can Allen Wilson? He's a hack.