Just my opinion on this years Free Agency

I know we have a lot of holes in our team at this point in the year. It seems like most teams are playing the sit tight and waiting game to fill holes. To me this years free agency has been a very slow one. With a few signings but not like years past. Our front office may be playing the same game as the rest of the league because they can. After all this is a business. The longer they wait the cheaper free agents become. Tomorrow is we sign Angelo Crowell then that is one more hole filled with a couple that can be filled via FA. I know it seems like the front office is sitting on their hands, but they may actually be playing there cards very well.

I know we have a lot of holes in our team at this point in the year. It seems like most teams are playing the sit tight and waiting game to fill holes. To me this years free agency has been a very slow one. With a few signings but not like years past. Our front office may be playing the same game as the rest of the league because they can. After all this is a business. The longer they wait the cheaper free agents become. Tomorrow is we sign Angelo Crowell then that is one more hole filled with a couple that can be filled via FA. I know it seems like the front office is sitting on their hands, but they may actually be playing there cards very well.

It's pretty simple, there will be more players released as the draft nears to free up cap space. Teams are being patient (and the fans impatient) to see what becomes available....

It's pretty simple, there will be more players released as the draft nears to free up cap space. Teams are being patient (and the fans impatient) to see what becomes available....

I believe this is the year where teams will be trading more rather than releasing folks out right. I think the insane deals for Haynesworth and Hall has really screwed up FA for the players. Players became too greedy and the teams are refusing to go after them for that kind of money.

Paying Hall 22M after he received 15M last year from Oakland was insane.

I believe this is the year where teams will be trading more rather than releasing folks out right. I think the insane deals for Haynesworth and Hall has really screwed up FA for the players. Players became too greedy and the teams are refusing to go after them for that kind of money.

Paying Hall 22M after he received 15M last year from Oakland was insane.

I think it is good business to wait. There are still some quality FA out there. This season may get more and more interesting as the draft gets near.