How long will it take Peters to trash Buffalo after he is traded?

SKOOBY

I wasn't as impressed last season as the year before. Peters coming back did nothing but disrupt the line and the team played worse. I cannot blame it all on him but allowing the most sacks at your position isn't exactly a stat to be proud of. If he were that good, one would think the other teams would of avoided his side of the line but they must of sensed weakness.

Peters' poor play last year can be directly contributed to his not being in camp and showing up the day before the home opener. Otherwise, he would've been lights out. I truly believe that.

While everyone should be wary of paying him and watching him go into some kind of sloth mode, I think if he gets his money he'll be in camp, playing hard, getting conditioned and getting better. The whole line benefits. And seeing how he protects the blindside of our young and developing QB, I'd say it's awful important we get him satisfied. Trading him is an option, but drafting LTs is not an exact science. There's risk. At least we know we have a talented and capable player in Peters.

Peters' poor play last year can be directly contributed to his not being in camp and showing up the day before the home opener. Otherwise, he would've been lights out. I truly believe that.

While everyone should be wary of paying him and watching him go into some kind of sloth mode, I think if he gets his money he'll be in camp, playing hard, getting conditioned and getting better. The whole line benefits. And seeing how he protects the blindside of our young and developing QB, I'd say it's awful important we get him satisfied. Trading him is an option, but drafting LTs is not an exact science. There's risk. At least we know we have a talented and capable player in Peters.

Did you weigh in the fact that he took upon himself to do literally zero training on his own to prepare for the season?? He was way out of shape and needed a month of work before even getting near game ready. This isn't 1980 where you can show up and talent alone gets it done, we live in a age where all the guys are on top of their stuff and ready.

He could of visited the gym once or twice instead of mighty taco everyday. Accountants that come to work without their pencils and ask for triple their pay because they did a great job the previous tax season don't get paid the extra coin, so why should he be rewarded for being a out of shape A-hole??

Depends on what you classify as "trashing" ....... if he says the Bills are a cheap two bit team playing in a city that belongs in a third world country filled with fans with zero football knowledge ........ is that really "trashing" or just the painful truth?

Did you weigh in the fact that he took upon himself to do literally zero training on his own to prepare for the season?? He was way out of shape and needed a month of work before even getting near game ready. This isn't 1980 where you can show up and talent alone gets it done, we live in a age where all the guys are on top of their stuff and ready.

He could of visited the gym once or twice instead of mighty taco everyday. Accountants that come to work without their pencils and ask for triple their pay because they did a great job the previous tax season don't get paid the extra coin, so why should he be rewarded for being a out of shape A-hole??

He's an athelte, I'd bet my life he was working out. It's just that personal workouts will always pale in comparison to the highly organized, team-based nature of training camp. He could workout and do all the drills he wants but it wouldn't make up for live situations with his teammates and with pads on.

It's like comparing apples and oranges if you ask me. He wasn't out of shape, he was out of football shape.

I wasn't as impressed last season as the year before. Peters coming back did nothing but disrupt the line and the team played worse. I cannot blame it all on him but allowing the most sacks at your position isn't exactly a stat to be proud of. If he were that good, one would think the other teams would of avoided his side of the line but they must of sensed weakness.

Agreed the teanwon without him in the lineup.

How long will it take Peters to trash Buffalo after he is traded?

How long will it take Jim Kelly to get bored after he quits working for Hunter's Hope?

How many Jujubes can Refrigerator Perry eat after he diets down to 70 pounds?

How many days will it take Marshawn Lynch to walk from Oakland to Buffalo after Marshawn becomes a multi-billionaire from his many lucrative endorsement contracts?

or, to sum all of this up ...

How long will it take for all the anti-Peters threads to stop after he signs a huge third contract with the Buffalo Bills?

Did you weigh in the fact that your post is flat-out nonsense? Everyone on the Bills agreed that he came into camp in excellent shape, but that it is basically impossible for a 330 pound guy to recieve and get used to the kind of pounding he will get in contact outside of the lines, whether it is training camp or actual games.

The guy is trying to do exactly what we would do if we were in his shoes ... earn as much as he can. Remember one play and his career could be over with.

Sorry but I just don't buy this logic...Ever...We are not all alike...Jason Peters is already a millionaire...There are Players all over the NFL who take less than their Market Value...It's all about the influence of The Agent over the Player and the amount of greed/pride involved...I'm not saying Jason Peters does not deserve more than His current Deal because He does...But He could give The Bills a Home Town Deal and still be a multi-millionaire even if He never Plays another Game for the rest of his life (His Signing Bonus would be guaranteed and possibly as much as $20 million)...There are PLENTY of Folks who would gladly settle for around $10 million per Year and $20 million guaranteed...PLENTY of Folks...

So is Peters REALLY doing what anyone would do? Just saying... :thumbsup: