How long will it take Peters to trash Buffalo after he is traded?

SKOOBY

3 days, max.

I fail to understand why you post speculative, unfounded crap like this. During or after his holdout last year Peters did not trash Buffalo. The guy is trying to do exactly what we would do if we were in his shoes ... earn as much as he can. Remember one play and his career could be over with.

Time for the Jason Peters bashing to stop.

There is already some bad blood with him and Buffalo fans. I remember fans throwing stuff at the players after the San Fran game and Peters was getting into it with the fans heading up the tunnel. The more he yelled the more fans threw stuff. At this point, I can careless if he is a Buffalo Bill or not.

I see Peters as someone the team needs to cater to / babysit every few years. We need adults here that want to play for their huge salaries and actually earn them. This guy had 1 good year and was terrible last year, so let's triple his pay??

F-him.

I see Peters as someone the team needs to cater to / babysit every few years. We need adults here that want to play for their huge salaries and actually earn them. This guy had 1 good year and was terrible last year, so let's triple his pay??

F-him.

I disagree. He never said one word until after he made his pro bowl. At that point it was clear he was a very talented player at a very important position. He probably couldn't help but notice how much more money the retard next to him was making.

When he signed his extension, he was a RT. Then they moved him to LT, a higher paid position. He's right to want more money, he just hasn't quite gone about it the right way.

The guy has done whatever the Bills coaching staff has asked of him. He went undrafted, played ST as a wedge buster and saw some spot duty at TE in situational plays, then he played RT, then LT and made the pro bowl. That's pretty impressive stuff if you ask me.

I disagree. He never said one word until after he made his pro bowl. At that point it was clear he was a very talented player at a very important position. He probably couldn't help but notice how much more money the retard next to him was making.

When he signed his extension, he was a RT. Then they moved him to LT, a higher paid position. He's right to want more money, he just hasn't quite gone about it the right way.

The guy has done whatever the Bills coaching staff has asked of him. He went undrafted, played ST as a wedge buster and saw some spot duty at TE in situational plays, then he played RT, then LT and made the pro bowl. That's pretty impressive stuff if you ask me.

I wasn't as impressed last season as the year before. Peters coming back did nothing but disrupt the line and the team played worse. I cannot blame it all on him but allowing the most sacks at your position isn't exactly a stat to be proud of. If he were that good, one would think the other teams would of avoided his side of the line but they must of sensed weakness.