Should "Lang" move to LG?

I like Kirk Chambers, and believe he is a good RT. Walker played some guard in Oakland. He has always looked pretty good on pulls and at point of attack. D. Bell is the wild card, but I think this thing is going to stay in-house.

LT-Walker

LG-Butler

C-Hangartner

RG-Bell

RT-Chambers

IMO Butler is the most solid player on the line.

LT-Walker

LG-Butler

C-Hangartner

RG-Bell

RT-Chambers

I like this too. Let Peters walk and get some depth through the draft. I think with the signing of Owens, bring in a good TE and I think the offense has some potential here. I think what we're forgetting is that the WRs last year didn't and couldn't get open as quick as they should have. Now with Owens in the mix, defenses are going to play more honest and I think Trent is going to have more time and better options in the 3 and 4 WR packages.

I say take the money you would give Peters and spend it on a decent 1st round pick that can be an impact immediately and then sign Fred Jackson to a long term contract.

I'm glad some of you guys aren't GMs! This isn't Madden people! Just because you are hating on Peters because he his doing business trying to get his best market value you shouldn't be eager to jush push him out the door and move our O-line aound - remember the last TWO years are the closet we've came to a simbilance of an offensive line! Remeber the revolving door we've had at LT before Peters? Remember the days of our QB getting blindsided after 2 seconds in the pocket? At least the last 2 seasons our pass blocking has been sufficent and at times superb as our QB's have at least had time to SURVEY THE FIELD! Now that run blocking has been lacking but most of that has been up the middle between the tackles; I say we improve upon the good we have: JP, Butler, and Walker and up grade the other 2 positions and get some road grinders. All this talk of tearing up our O-line is obsurd!

I'm glad some of you guys aren't GMs! This isn't Madden people! Just because you are hating on Peters because he his doing business trying to get his best market value you shouldn't be eager to jush push him out the door and move our O-line aound - remember the last TWO years are the closet we've came to a simbilance of an offensive line! Remeber the revolving door we've had at LT before Peters? Remember the days of our QB getting blindsided after 2 seconds in the pocket? At least the last 2 seasons our pass blocking has been sufficent and at times superb as our QB's have at least had time to SURVEY THE FIELD! Now that run blocking has been lacking but most of that has been up the middle between the tackles; I say we improve upon the good we have: JP, Butler, and Walker and up grade the other 2 positions and get some road grinders. All this talk of tearing up our O-line is obsurd!

I agree

no, RT is a far more important position than LG. I'd rather put Chambers at LG. Plus Walker's like 6'8. That's awfully tall for an interior lineman.

Did you see Chambers at OG this season? He was flat out awful. Chambers is agile so he is a good pass blocker on the outside, but he isn't strong enough to be a mauler at the OG position. If he was, he would be a starter somewhere. In 4 days he will be 30 years old.

I like Walker where he is. Butler is solid too. We need to bring in someone to play that LG spot, but I don't wanna start moving guys around.

Exactly .... it is said it takes a seaon of play for a line to come together. I would like to see Buffalo get Peters signed, identify a LG and move on. It would be great to have the starters in place for OTA's and camp. If the offense is going to improve our line has to come together.

I like Walker where he is. Butler is solid too. We need to bring in someone to play that LG spot, but I don't wanna start moving guys around.

Fill that spot and get Peters his deal. Right now we are real close to losing our entire starting leftside.