Does anyone else find it a bit sad

Bear

No silly.  The dogs pulling the sled chase the rabbit into the forest.

97644[/snapback]

So does that really happen to trained sled dogs? I have 2 Samoyeds I run with (almost) every morning, and sometimes they just about pull my arm out of the socket going after the !@#$ing lame-ass bastard little bunnies. I thought it was just because they aren't trained.

So does that really happen to trained sled dogs?  I have 2 Samoyeds I run with (almost) every morning, and sometimes they just about pull my arm out of the socket going after the !@#$ing lame-ass bastard little bunnies.  I thought it was just because they aren't trained.

97741[/snapback]

No. Trained sled dogs behave in the traces (for the most part) when they are moving. Whoa be it to the musher who doesn't have his brake set and is away from his team if such an occurrance happens. Sled dogs run fast.

Kind of.  It's still a federal crime, so the ballot measure doesn't hold much water.  It's more symbolic than anything (and I don't think it's going to pass).

97666[/snapback]

Too bad, it could do wonders for the economy there! :devil:

Too bad, it could do wonders for the economy there! :devil:

97753[/snapback]

Opening ANWR and finishing the agreements for the gas pipeline would do alot more. Too bad the federal government hasn't lived up to their end of the statehood agreement and we still have people from Massachussetts and California telling us how to run our state.