Offeseson fun

frogger

I am not saying this is a long term plan, this is a very short minded, get it done the next 2 years plan. As a fan I can't wait much longer.

trade our 3rd this year and 4th next for shaun Rogers, assuming that it doesn't destroy the cap of either team.

trade our 4th this year and a 7th for Tony Scheffler, 6'5" 255 40 catches last year for 645, the Broncos are looking to trade him. Send Chris Kelsey with the trade, I believe they are moving to a 3-4 and I think Kelsey would be good as a OLB in a 3-4

Sign Jullian Peterson, or Cato June

re-sign crowell, we all know that 3 starting LBers are not enough

draft

with the 21st pick draft Micheal Johnson. why the 21st pick, we traded down, the eagles who are not afraid of a person's "look" want to get a LT, Andre Smith or Oher will be there at 11, so they give up their first and their 3rd. and when a coach, calls him Peppers clone its good.

2-Duke Robinson, I think the signing of Geoff Hangartner, means that we are set at center for the time being, I was talking to a panthers fan, he said that Hangartner was a good addition. My reasoning for getting a Guard instead of a TE, besides the trade, is this, sure we could try to trade for Waters, but waters carries a large income, robinson has potential and the leap isn't too great for most college guards, compared to TEs...Rookie TE sometime struggle. this move is cheaper and produces faster results.

3 (from the eagles)-Mitch King DE/DT-a Aaron Kampman clone, I hope. He's a worker and someone that I think will be a good LE.

4-gone

5-Davon Drew-some what productive TE, with a 4.7 forty time, but a good blocker, which we lack on the current roster

6- Tony Fiammetta, Syracuse FB that can catch the ball and is a good athlete, ran a 4.6 40

so...

OL of Peters-Robinson-Hangartner-Butler-Pennington (chambers, Bell and others)-better than last year, not by much

TE-Tony Scheffler, (Derek Fine, Davon Drew)-much better than last year

WR Owens-Evens-Reed (hardy, Johnson, and Parrish)-much improved

QB Edwards (Fitz)-I think a year under the same system and with better options= better

RB Lynch or Jackson-same, though I think they should get equal carries

FB Fiammetta-not sure

DL Schobel (if healthy) Stroud-Rogers-Denney (Johnons, Williams, King, Johnson and Ellis)-if healthy much

LB Peterson or June-Poz-Mitchell or Crowell (crowell or Mitchell, Ellison, Lehman)-ditto

CB Youboty-McKelvin (McGee, corner and Fllo)-less, I thought greer was our best CB

SS-Scott (wendling)-same

FS-Whitner (Simpon)-same

please remember this is for fun.

Those trades are great, but never going to happen. The Broncos are not going to give up Scheffler for a 4th and a 7th. You're going to have to give up a second or a third probably to get him, something the Bills should NOT do. We have a lot more pressing needs on this team, particularly on the D-Line and at OLB. With Owens, a TE is more of a luxury than a necessity. As for the trade with Philly, maybe that happens, particularly if Smith falls that far back (no way Oher makes it to 11). The Shaun Rogers trade, however, is intriguing, though Cleveland is going to want a third or better for him in all likelihood. He's better than any other DT you could draft in the third round when he's actually trying to play, so that might be worth it for Buffalo.

It WAS fun! :ph34r:

The whole FA period and draft is fun. I wouldn't be on TSW and DraftTek if it wasn't. It's a 7 week diversion that brings hope into every NFL city. Read some other team boards and blogs, and you see the same names mentioned. But it will be fun to see how this all shakes out.

It WAS fun! :thumbsup:

The whole FA period and draft is fun. I wouldn't be on TSW and DraftTek if it wasn't. It's a 7 week diversion that brings hope into every NFL city. Read some other team boards and blogs, and you see the same names mentioned. But it will be fun to see how this all shakes out.

Like the Mock you have at the bottom Astro. Good as usual, but I just don't see Ayers still being there in the second round. I think Buffalo is only going to get one of Pettigrew and Ayers.

Like the Mock you have at the bottom Astro. Good as usual, but I just don't see Ayers still being there in the second round. I think Buffalo is only going to get one of Pettigrew and Ayers.

You could be right!

A Munch of 10 draft sites that updated in the last 24 hours:

(We draft RD2#42)

AT WHAT PICK IS AYERS TAKEN?

Football Expert: #49

East Coast Sports: #37

DraftTek: #46

Sunday Kickoff: #28

War Room Report: 24th

Walter Football:#21

Mock Draft Gurus:#31

900 Football: #30

Huddle Report:#30

NewSportDraft:#75 to the Bills

I am not saying this is a long term plan, this is a very short minded, get it done the next 2 years plan. As a fan I can't wait much longer.

trade our 3rd this year and 4th next for shaun Rogers, assuming that it doesn't destroy the cap of either team.

trade our 4th this year and a 7th for Tony Scheffler, 6'5" 255 40 catches last year for 645, the Broncos are looking to trade him. Send Chris Kelsey with the trade, I believe they are moving to a 3-4 and I think Kelsey would be good as a OLB in a 3-4

Sign Jullian Peterson, or Cato June

re-sign crowell, we all know that 3 starting LBers are not enough

draft

with the 21st pick draft Micheal Johnson. why the 21st pick, we traded down, the eagles who are not afraid of a person's "look" want to get a LT, Andre Smith or Oher will be there at 11, so they give up their first and their 3rd. and when a coach, calls him Peppers clone its good.

2-Duke Robinson, I think the signing of Geoff Hangartner, means that we are set at center for the time being, I was talking to a panthers fan, he said that Hangartner was a good addition. My reasoning for getting a Guard instead of a TE, besides the trade, is this, sure we could try to trade for Waters, but waters carries a large income, robinson has potential and the leap isn't too great for most college guards, compared to TEs...Rookie TE sometime struggle. this move is cheaper and produces faster results.

3 (from the eagles)-Mitch King DE/DT-a Aaron Kampman clone, I hope. He's a worker and someone that I think will be a good LE.

4-gone

5-Davon Drew-some what productive TE, with a 4.7 forty time, but a good blocker, which we lack on the current roster

6- Tony Fiammetta, Syracuse FB that can catch the ball and is a good athlete, ran a 4.6 40

so...

OL of Peters-Robinson-Hangartner-Butler-Pennington (chambers, Bell and others)-better than last year, not by much

TE-Tony Scheffler, (Derek Fine, Davon Drew)-much better than last year

WR Owens-Evens-Reed (hardy, Johnson, and Parrish)-much improved

QB Edwards (Fitz)-I think a year under the same system and with better options= better

RB Lynch or Jackson-same, though I think they should get equal carries

FB Fiammetta-not sure

DL Schobel (if healthy) Stroud-Rogers-Denney (Johnons, Williams, King, Johnson and Ellis)-if healthy much

LB Peterson or June-Poz-Mitchell or Crowell (crowell or Mitchell, Ellison, Lehman)-ditto

CB Youboty-McKelvin (McGee, corner and Fllo)-less, I thought greer was our best CB

SS-Scott (wendling)-same

FS-Whitner (Simpon)-same

please remember this is for fun.

More then "just a playoff team"? When did the Bills become a playoff team?