Aggressive FA

This team has a lot of needs but I think that they could be addressed in one off season. To do this they need to send a different message to the league than the one they have been spewing for the last few years. I till can't get over the "cash to cap" announcement last year. If that is the policy (which I don't believe) keep your mouth shut. Every player in the league must have heard that and rolled their eyes. Who would want to play for a team that brags about being cheap.

Now we are playing hard ball with the only decent lineman we have had since the nineties. I know Peters is asking for a lot but I wish they would pay him the rediculous amount of money that he is asking for, lock him in, and move on. I do think he is worth it. I also think that he has been under paid fo the last two years. We had lineman with half the talent making more money. I can understand why he is playing hard ball.

That would send a message that says if you play hard you will be rewarded by this organization. If we quit playing games and pay people like Peters big talent like Peppers would look at that and say "yeah I would go to Buffalo". What is Ralph waiting for. If I was his age I would spend every dime I had to win it all. Who cares if my children inherit $10 million or $100 million.

No guts no glory.