LeodisMcKelvin.com

Seriously.....???

Oh, and someone should tell him it's 2009 and embedded music in webpages died in 1998... It's REALLY annoying.

Unfortunately, it hasn't. Terrible.

The guy's a gamer. He plays with an edge unlike any other player brought in since the beginning of the Jauron era. I remember wondering if he's the first indication that "character" guys were starting to take a back seat to bad-ass crazy mofos that just want to rip someone's head off.

The guy's a gamer. He plays with an edge unlike any other player brought in since the beginning of the Jauron era. I remember wondering if he's the first indication that "character" guys were starting to take a back seat to bad-ass crazy mofos that just want to rip someone's head off.

Good character doesn't preclude "playing with an edge" or being a "crazy mofo" on the field. I think the Bills want guys who put it all on the field, and have good character, as well.

Good character doesn't preclude "playing with an edge" or being a "crazy mofo" on the field. I think the Bills want guys who put it all on the field, and have good character, as well.

No doubt, but amongst the crazy mofos, the "high character" guys are a rare, perhaps even a non-existent breed, IMO. I don't know any of these guys personally, none of us do, really. I always thought that unjustified supposition was a prerequisite for having an opinion here.

No doubt, but amongst the crazy mofos, the "high character" guys are a rare, perhaps even a non-existent breed, IMO. I don't know any of these guys personally, none of us do, really. I always thought that unjustified supposition was a prerequisite for having an opinion here.

I'm not sure how you got anything from my post that led you to believe your opinion wasn't welcome. It isn't, at least not to me. I like your posts, more often than not.

I'm simply responding to the assumption, that seems to pervade many posts, on The Wall, that good character players aren't fierce players and/or fierce players necessarily have bad character. That is simply hogwash and bunk, IMO. So, I took the time to make that point, in response to your post. d

If you weren't attempting to make that point, in your post, then I am sorry for using your post, as my response point.