For the Madden Players on XBOX 360

I was playing my madden 09 on xbox 360 outside of the fact i cannot challenge plays i brought in some of the players we have signed this year to get a feel for fantasy things that could be a reality.

I picked up Fitzpatrick and I didnt notice until TRENT went down with an injury in game 4 go figure but anyway I see the back of his Jersey on my screen and say to myself WHO THE HELL IS WEARING #12 and it was Fitzpatrick my first thought was where is the qaulity of the game when your bringing in retired numbers and then my next thought was does this mean that Fitzpatrick is our next JIM KELLY. I know its a game but hell I just had to draw some conclusion.

Anyone else notice quirks in theres?

you can challenge plays. just wait until the play is well over, pause the game. its one of the first options (unless you viewed the play in instant reply).

can't you go in and change a players number and equipment if you want to as well?

can't you go in and change a players number and equipment if you want to as well?

I will have to look at that one. Didnt think of it until you posted it. Though i think the point i was making is the numbers retired it should be given out at all.

Ill try that tonigh though when i get home. Still getting used to the XBOX 360 version a long time PS2 player but they havent really upgraded theres the last 3 years so i went to the XBOX 360 side.

I am far from being an expert in the game but is it me, or is the interception rate WAY too high?

Im new to the XBOX 360 way of playing But for me it is as well I seem to throw atlest 1 more INT then TD. The way their picked off really pisses me off. I have space to get the ball to the player and the defender looks like hes going a different way then bam he has the ball running it back.

I was playing my madden 09 on xbox 360 outside of the fact i cannot challenge plays i brought in some of the players we have signed this year to get a feel for fantasy things that could be a reality.

I picked up Fitzpatrick and I didnt notice until TRENT went down with an injury in game 4 go figure but anyway I see the back of his Jersey on my screen and say to myself WHO THE HELL IS WEARING #12 and it was Fitzpatrick my first thought was where is the qaulity of the game when your bringing in retired numbers and then my next thought was does this mean that Fitzpatrick is our next JIM KELLY. I know its a game but hell I just had to draw some conclusion.

Anyone else notice quirks in theres?

SONOFABITCH! That does it. I'm finished with this crap, dissed again!

BY george I think thats it. The ICON thats always in the left hand corner that shows up after a play and says rewind?

How do you turn it off do tell.

when you are starting a game and you can change playbooks, uniforms, etc...there is an option for # of rewinds...set it to zero...

Yo mon!

You can turn da rewind off before you start the game.

You can also adjust the game A.I and turn the interception rate down.

Also try bunning a spliff before you play, makes it more interesting!

Yo mon!

You can turn da rewind off before you start the game.

You can also adjust the game A.I and turn the interception rate down.

Also try bunning a spliff before you play, makes it more interesting!

:lol::huh::cry:

I usually never mess with the AI unless im trying to make it difficult and right now I playing on my madden IQ and its a littlebit challenging.

:lol::huh::cry:

I usually never mess with the AI unless im trying to make it difficult and right now I playing on my madden IQ and its a littlebit challenging.

I have Madden for the PS3 and find it distressingly slow even at the higher levels