Free Agent Offensive line urgency

Trader

Lets pick up an OT and one interior OG. in free agency, Just so our hand is not forced in the draft and we have to reach more that 8-9 players.

Peters and his agent can do whatever they want then. Lets shop Peters while we are still negotiating with him. Or tell his agent to go out and seek a trade. If we can work out a deal either way great!.

I am sick of being held hostage though. The Bills need to start negotiating from positions of strength and not weakness.

That is the difference between the Pats and the Bills.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

The Bills need a LG and will be bringing-in someone tomorrow I believe. As for OT, if a deal can't get done with Peters, let him play-out the season under his old contract, get Bell some playing time, and trade him next year.

The Bills need a LG and will be bringing-in someone tomorrow I believe. As for OT, if a deal can't get done with Peters, let him play-out the season under his old contract, get Bell some playing time, and trade him next year.

So who is it that they are bringing in tomorrow? Sources?

Lets pick up an OT and one interior OG. in free agency, Just so our hand is not forced in the draft and we have to reach more that 8-9 players.

Peters and his agent can do whatever they want then. Lets shop Peters while we are still negotiating with him. Or tell his agent to go out and seek a trade. If we can work out a deal either way great!.

I am sick of being held hostage though. The Bills need to start negotiating from positions of strength and not weakness.

That is the difference between the Pats and the Bills.

I understand the sentiment of your post, but Dick Levy tried this already in 2007. The results? A fat slob LG who barely tried, and a fat slob RT who makes nice little videos. The cost? Approx. 74 million dollars.

It is never a bad idea to draft blockers.

I understand the sentiment of your post, but Dick Levy tried this already in 2007. The results? A fat slob LG who barely tried, and a fat slob RT who makes nice little videos. The cost? Approx. 74 million dollars.

It is never a bad idea to draft blockers.

Walker may be a fat slob, but he's a pretty good fat slob.

Allen Wilson's been talking about it, but he won't give up the name. Check out his latest live chat to see people trying to work him for it, and his responses to same ...

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/200...-live-chat.html

Interesting to see who is coming for a visit. But why the hush hush?

Interesting to see who is coming for a visit. But why the hush hush?

There is a well-known name that could be in for a workout. I can't reveal the name because nothing has been scheduled yet. So stay tuned.

Goff or Kendall?

Kendall makes sense as far as the whole "well-known" thing is concerned.

My guess would be Kendall, a much more "well known" OG than Goff. Unless it's Brian Waters.

Can Waters come in since he's under contract with the Chiefs? They have to give permission, no?

In ay case, I'll be keeping my ear to the ground for both this and what comes of Crowell's visit.