Anybody See:

Jim Cramer get totally pwned tonight by John Stewart?

I'm not saying Stewart was 100% right with all his attacks (though I agree with most of what he said).

But MAN, Cramer had his tail tucked and acted ashamed the entire time, at some points he even sounds like he's on the verge of tears. I'll provide the link tomorrow once it's available

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I just watched it. There was definitely a lot of Jim Cramer saying "you're right". I don't see what tears you are talking about though. I think that is exaggeration.

I've never watched his show, but I don't see how he can go back to doing it without completely changing the format.

You idiots have such a hard on for demonizing people, now youre demonizing DEMOCRATS, which Cramer is.

But...he dared give Dear Leader a hard time on a policy issue. What a terrible thing to do!

So Im sure there will be a derogatory billboard about him throw up in the heartland any moment now.

You idiots have such a hard on for demonizing people, now youre demonizing DEMOCRATS, which Cramer is.

But...he dared give Dear Leader a hard time on a policy issue. What a terrible thing to do!

So Im sure there will be a derogatory billboard about him throw up in the heartland any moment now.

Where was he being demonized?

Where was he being demonized?

Everywhere. A very smart, but goofy TV stock guy is all of a sudden the poster child for whats wrong with the stock market, which is completely ridiculous. And worse is the notion that he "duped" everyone. Good God....I know NOTHING about the markets. I know how to piss off my wife, feed my kid and tune up my bicycles. Thats it. And even I was able to take that show and Cramers act for what it was.

And be honest...he is now in this position becuase he and his cohort publicly came out against Obama's policies.

And be honest...he is now in this position becuase he and his cohort publicly came out against Obama's policies.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. It's a one-way ticket to an extra 15 minutes of fame. Criticize Obama, get called out by Gibbs, make the rounds on TV and radio.

Cramer is an idiot, not because he is a self-described lifelong Democrat, but because he let himself walk onto a set where he knew he was going to be ridiculed.

But I do love the Democrats. They sure know how to piss on their own. And it makes for fun viewing.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. It's a one-way ticket to an extra 15 minutes of fame. Criticize Obama, get called out by Gibbs, make the rounds on TV and radio.

I will GLADY stand corrected if the Bushies ever did it, but what is downright SCARY is the fact the WHITE HOUSE is going after Cramer, and Rush and anybody else who dares say a bad word about them.

Everywhere. A very smart, but goofy TV stock guy is all of a sudden the poster child for whats wrong with the stock market, which is completely ridiculous. And worse is the notion that he "duped" everyone. Good God....I know NOTHING about the markets. I know how to piss off my wife, feed my kid and tune up my bicycles. Thats it. And even I was able to take that show and Cramers act for what it was.

You should really watch the segment. There were specific calls that Cramer made (in his over the top Cramer way) which back-fired horrifically. Stewart also played footage of him saying how the system can be cheated.

STEWART: You've become the face of this thing and that's incredibly unfortunate.

Why is Cramer the face? Not because anyone forced it upon him in a devious act to eliminate dissenters, believe it or not. If anyone forced Cramer into it was his NETWORK--whom STEWART ATTACKS MORE THAN CRAMER.

Furthermore, by adopting his persona, Cramer was CLEARLY trying to cater to the dollar dummies out there, aka 90% of Americans. So, if he's going to have that audience/influence, he better get his sh-t right, and not even HINT at his possible participation in nefarious financial activity.

Please watch the segment or else refrain from commenting on this one.

I will GLADY stand corrected if the Bushies ever did it, but what is downright SCARY is the fact the WHITE HOUSE is going after Cramer, and Rush and anybody else who dares say a bad word about them.

Joe Wilson.

{bracing myself for the inevitable idiotic rationalization you're going to come up with}

I watched the whole !@#$ing interview. Twice.

I tell you what, you !@#$...you can lecture me about what to post and how when you !@#$ing read and are able to comprehend what Im posting in the first place. I !@#$ing SAID I know what and who Cramer is and what he does. I !@#$ing SAID Im against the WHITE HOUSE outing private citizens like this and why I think Stewart is doing it. I never said Stewart was working on behalf of the White House. Learn to read, you !@#$.

Dont !@#$ing lecture me and do NOT !@#$ing tell me how to post and about what. !@#$ing douche.

And BL..you shut the !@#$ up, too. I SAID I will stand corrected in the Bush admin ever did that and I will do so here. So piss off.

I watched the whole !@#$ing interview. Twice.

I tell you what, you !@#$...you can lecture me about what to post and how when you !@#$ing read and are able to comprehend what Im posting in the first place. I !@#$ing SAID I know what and who Cramer is and what he does. I !@#$ing SAID Im against the WHITE HOUSE outing private citizens like this and why I think Stewart is doing it...

Dont !@#$ing lecture me and do NOT !@#$ing tell me how to post and about what. !@#$ing douche.

The only thing missing from this post is that it isn't in all caps.

Wow. Rkfast you are hopelessly stupid. Please stop posting, its sort of painful to read the words masquerading as thought that you inflict on us all.

What am I saying in this thread that is so off base and out of whack...come on. This should be good.

And "everyone get on board the Obama train" qualifies for deep thought in that little head of yours. So why dont you and Cat go bang your heads together. It will sound like a bowling alley.

I watched it, it was entertaining and all.... but I CANNOT stand the sycophantic applause that Stewart gets every time he makes a statement. For the love of God, let these two guys "debate" or talk or whatever, and save your orgasms- I mean applause for Stewart at the end of the segment.

What am I saying in this thread that is so off base and out of whack...come on. This should be good.

Well lets start with your statement that "the fact the WHITE HOUSE is going after Cramer".

Do tell, what White House rep or employee or anyone having anything to do with the White House has attacked Cramer?