And you thought power tools were just for fixing things...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509036,00.html

so i wonder how that conversation went...

"hey hubby i just had a bottle of red wine"

"hey hun, i have a lot of power tools that are just laying around, lets put them to use"

"afterall my fingers have carpul tunnel, this would be easier"

"well i dunnoo..."

"power tools make everything better"

"ok"

"ok i have my saftey googles and ready to go"

no one else thinks that the story is funny? maybe i'm just messed up....

The funniest part about it is trying to think through how they ever came up with the idea in the first place. Who would be that horny and that stupid .... oh wait maybe the first overules the second.

The funniest part about it is trying to think through how they ever came up with the idea in the first place. Who would be that horny and that stupid .... oh wait maybe the first overules the second.

You've never been working with a sawzall and thought...damn I bet I could tear up a bonch with this! :thumbdown:

(with a safe attachment of course)

ROFL. i think thats what makes this hilarious..

i tried in vain to re-create a potential conversation that might have lead up to this event in my first post

You've never been working with a sawzall and thought...damn I bet I could tear up a bonch with this! :thumbdown:

well if they had half a brain they would have figured out a way to attach their "toy" WITHOUT putting it over the blade...

darwin wins again

Keep the link in this thread handy...

Next time your girlfriend/wife wants to get involved in your life/share common activities, show her that article. Then offer to show her your power tools

It'll shut her up enough so you don't have to worry about spending extra time with her

You've never been working with a sawzall and thought...damn I bet I could tear up a bonch with this! :ph34r:

I will never look at my sawzall the same again .... just think in these hard times (no pun intended) Lowes and Home Depot could open up an all new aisle. Just think about the "do it yourelf" classes they could hold ..... :rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup: