Any memorable strip club stories

BillsPride12

This weekend my buddy is having his bacholor's party at the ballet across the border, its been awhile since I've been up there but I'm looking forward to an alcohol fueled night out with the guys, figured this would be a good time for everybody to share their favorite memories at the rip shows :thumbsup:

I'm at GTR in the 80s. A faily flat chested dancer was up and was collecting dollar bills. I had it in my mouth and was aiming for the G-string when she grabbed my head and rammed it into her breast bone. I thought she broke my nose.

My brother was attending Niagara U (I went there also). I met up with a buddy of mine from the Falls and I suggested we take my brother over the border to the ballet. My brother tells us that one of the guys in his dorm went to an all boys school and had never seen a live naked woman. We took him to get past this milestone. My buddy knew one of the dancers well so he asked her to do a very close lap dance for the kid. I thought his eyeballs were going to pop out of his head. I about bust my gut laughing. The poor kid probaby went back to the dorm and j'd off for two days straight.

Lets see.........

One time a couple of buddies and I went to the Downer around the time of one of their birthdays. One guy was from somewhere in South America and became friends with my buddy who just had a birthday. The foreign buddy went and bought him a lap dance with Extras. (We only went cause the foreign guy wanted to go). So the stripper takesmy friend downstairs and me and another buddy sat down at a table and waited. Alittlewhile latter my buddy comes back upstairs and tells us that the one guy paid for "extras", but he didn't want them and turned her down. She told him before that he was very polite with her and his grandmother must be proud of him. We found out afterwards that the stripper found the foreign guy and was pissed because she thought he would want his money back cause the otherguy turned down the "extras". During another Birthday Ripper trip we went to Mints in Niagara Falls and the birthday boy gotdragged on stage for a show and dragged around by his belt. Good times that we could not tell his girlfriend

The same guy that was given the lap dance with extras, one time was not allowed in to the Downer cause he wasn't wearing a proper shirt. Some friends picked him up right after work to go out and all he had besides his work uniform was a "beater" so thats what he wore.When they got to the doorm they denied him because of his shirt so he had toborrow someone elses extra shirt. Weall laughed at it cause he iswearing something to a place where the workers don't wear anything.

The last one was at the end of summer vacation and a bunch of friends were goingback to school so a couple of us thought why not go to the rippers.We didn't feel like driving to the falls that late (we had already been out all night at a local bar) sowe went to Babies in Welland. It was a classy joint (LOL :thumbdown: ) and we go in and sit right by the stage. The first girl was young andkind of cute. When she was done she came down and sat with us trying to get one of us to pay for a lap dance, but none of us wanted one but we had her stay there talking to us because when we looked back at the stage,there wasa stripper up there who had to atleast be in her 40's and it was not a pretty sight.

Bachelor party for a buddy, we rented a bus to take down to P'burgh.

Go to a Pirates game and we're playing some dice in the lot and one of my buddies (J.B.) is tanked and handing me huge wads of 20's cuz he's too drunk to count them and wants to keep playing but doesn't know how much he's up. Various kinds of ribaldry and mayhem ensue over the next few hours until late at night we end up in some tittybar just outside the city. J.B. is having fun monkeying with the bouncers, telling them he has a knife but he can't find it, etc.

We're in this place for a while and it's not all that long before he gets 86'd. None of us knows it at the time but out the door he goes and starts looking for another bar to keep his whistler wet. Eventually he sees a neon light and tries to go in but the place is locked up. So he starts hammering on this door and yelling at 3-4 AM "let me in you f'ing cockknockers, I'm thirsty, open the f up" etc etc. Turns out it's somebody's house with an Iron City light in a window and the guy who lives there gets up and tells him to get lost, then the guy's old lady is yelling at him to go away. JB is still telling the girl to let him in and kick the guy out and the guy is saying don't talk to my girlfriend like that. JB is telling him "Shes not even your wife, hell she's fair game" etc. Eventually the cops come and drag him off to the hoosegow.

Here's where it gets weird:

Turns out that across the street from this poor guy's house lives some other guy from our town. Now we live 1-1/2 hours from P'burgh in a small town with about 5,000 people so this is a coincidence that is just beyond bizarre. This guy across the street calls another one of our buddies that lives in P'burgh and was with us for part of the night and eventually they realize this was just down the street from the stripjoint where we were at and had eventually lost our buddy. Now when we left the bar and couldn't find JB, we mixed up a few cocktails and staggered around the area for a while sipping and singing but we couldn't find him and it was gettin early and the clocks were running late. So we figure he's 45 yrs old and can take care of himself so we get back on the bus for the partyride home and some breakfast before our tee times.

While we're doing some sunrise partying our buddy who lives in Pittsburgh heads down to the jail to confirm it's JB (who sure enough has been arrested for "Prowling"), goes his bail, packs a cooler, drives him back North and I'll be damned if those sob's didn't catch us on the 3rd tee block.

Prologue:

JB (who probably sounds like a dick in this little tale but is actually a nice guy with a great sense of humor who just happens to be a little wild) drives back down to the home of this guy and his girlfriend a few days later, has a few beers with them, apologizes for waking them up and they drop any charges because they'd actually been mostly laughing at him that night.

The only damage done is that to this day we still occasionally call him "The Prowler". :thumbdown: