This whole "TO 81" Thing makes me optimistic about TO

Virgil

Wow, so this is what the media is like. For us Bills fan, we knew TO was getting his numbers days ago. It was no big deal, the Bills gave it to him without asking, and it was done. Maybe Hardy would get some money for the change, but once again, no big deal.

You check any media outlet today, and people are already saying how the TO Days have begun in Buffalo. How he was quoted as saying "81 is mine." Well yeah, that's what happens when we give him the number...it becomes his.

Also, while I love PTI, they came off like dullards today. They made it seem like TO was making all kinds of demands and they can't believe the drama has already started and now the Bills will have to deal with Hardy. They even said the Bills could cut him. Cut our second year WR?!?! These guys really had no idea what they were talking about and making a story just off a single half-quote.

If this is the level of research the Media is going to perform and this is the way they are going to respond to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, then you have to wonder how many times this has happened before.

Wow, so this is what the media is like. For us Bills fan, we knew TO was getting his numbers days ago. It was no big deal, the Bills gave it to him without asking, and it was done. Maybe Hardy would get some money for the change, but once again, no big deal.

You check any media outlet today, and people are already saying how the TO Days have begun in Buffalo. How he was quoted as saying "81 is mine." Well yeah, that's what happens when we give him the number...it becomes his.

Also, while I love PTI, they came off like dullards today. They made it seem like TO was making all kinds of demands and they can't believe the drama has already started and now the Bills will have to deal with Hardy. They even said the Bills could cut him. Cut our second year WR?!?! These guys really had no idea what they were talking about and making a story just off a single half-quote.

If this is the level of research the Media is going to perform and this is the way they are going to respond to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, then you have to wonder how many times this has happened before.

ya, it was pretty silly, i saw that too

goes to show you that they really don't know shid

I kind of feel bad for Hardy on this one. A high draft pick coming off a disappointing rookie season with a major knee injury to boot and the media is creating this controversy. Doesn't help that they didn't, you know, ask him for his stance on the matter. Seems in the one interview I saw that he didn't really give a crap about the number. I mean, this guy has been playing football his whole life and has only worn #81 all year. Now people around the country are learning his name from the wrong reasons. It's a joke.

I kind of feel bad for Hardy on this one. A high draft pick coming off a disappointing rookie season with a major knee injury to boot and the media is creating this controversy. Doesn't help that they didn't, you know, ask him for his stance on the matter. Seems in the one interview I saw that he didn't really give a crap about the number. I mean, this guy has been playing football his whole life and has only worn #81 all year. Now people around the country are learning his name from the wrong reasons. It's a joke.

Hardy seems like a young kid, that is eager and willing to learn. I don't believe that he has any problems in giving up his number for a future Hall of Famer in T.O.

T.O is the best thing that could of happend to Hardy at this stage of his career. He will get to watch and observe from another Big receiver, and learn how to use his hands off the line of scrimmage, move into space and etc.

This will be a good thing for Hardy's development

Great point. As someone who has been in the paper a few times, I can tell you it is amazing how they don't get the facts right.