Jauron

dib

brought in TO to stir up the team.

Isnt that DICK'S job?

IF Dick's job is to stir up the team, and IF Dick brought in TO, and IF the reason he brought in TO was to stir up the team, then obviously Dick did his job (only IF TO actually stirs up the team, of course). :rolleyes:

IF Dick's job is to stir up the team, and IF Dick brought in TO, and IF the reason he brought in TO was to stir up the team, then obviously Dick did his job (only IF TO actually stirs up the team, of course). :rolleyes:

[/quote

Kind of like a Lt. bringing in a private to inspire his squad

[/quote

Now that we're back on topic, I wouldn't fault dick for bringing in a player who may fill a leadership role in terms of motivating/inspiring the team. I remember Marv (when he was HC) saying that it wasn't his job to rile up and motivate the players. He said that they have to bring the inspiration and motivation themselves on game day.

Whatever works, I say.

But, I reject the notions that Jauron brought in TO (the FO team brought him in) and that TO was brought in simply to "stir up the team" (he was brought in to play WR).

Now that we're back on topic, I wouldn't fault dick for bringing in a player who may fill a leadership role in terms of motivating/inspiring the team. I remember Marv (when he was HC) saying that it wasn't his job to rile up and motivate the players. He said that they have to bring the inspiration and motivation themselves on game day.

I agree to a large extend, I am also a believer on the theory that a team takes on it's coaches' personna. Jauron belongs in Madam Tousad's (sic) wax museum

I agree to a large extend, I am also a believer on the theory that a team takes on it's coaches' personna. Jauron belongs in Madam Tousad's (sic) wax museum

Now, THAT'S funny! :rolleyes:

I agree with you there. I nearly did a face plant on my keyboard while listening to Dick drone on during his 22 minute press conference. Dickie J is a walking cure for insomnia.

There should be a rule on this !@#$ing board that if you post an avatar like dib you also post the link to the full sized picture in your !@#$ing signature.

Also...dib...your whole personna thing? Some names for you:

Bill Belichick

Chuck Noll

Tom Landry

There should be a rule on this !@#$ing board that if you post an avatar like dib you also post the link to the full sized picture in your !@#$ing signature.

Also...dib...your whole personna thing? Some names for you:

Bill Belichick

Chuck Noll

Tom Landry

Mike Ditka

Vince Lombardi

Tony Sparano