I am very impressed with the way that

lol, geeesh, are you kidding me Rookie, I'm fully aware :devil:

A championship caliber QB is normally more serious and stays focused during the game. I can't think of anyone who has won a Superbowl that was even remotely as clownish acting as Romo or Mcnabb during a game so in my opinion they proved my point for me.

Like I said, you want a clown for a QB you get plays like the one that sent the big Tuna into permanent retirement. :thumbsup:

HaHaHa! Nice with the Rookie! Sorry to disagree with your stupidity TBD Veteran. In short, someone who laughs or smiles on the sideline doesn't make them a clown. You are really going to use that as your reasoning as to why TE is a better leader than Mcnabb and Romo? What happened to Garcia not being able to be a leader because he's gay? What about 99 percent of the league who laugh and smile on the sideline? You make no sense and are making everyone here dumber by posting. To answer your question, the Qb who won his second superbowl this year is the biggest goofball in the league. I know, I know you saw "homo Romo laughing when the Boys were losing" and the only reason they came back was our bad coaching. Lol, GRADE A IDIOT.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO won't explode this year...unless it's close to the end of the year and the team sucks.

TO will explode by week 9, regardless if they are winning, if he is not the team leader in receptions, yards and TDs, and/or if he hasn't gotten at least 35-40 catches. These have been the required conditions to keep him "quiet" his firs year.

TO will explode by week 9, regardless if they are winning, if he is not the team leader in receptions, yards and TDs, and/or if he hasn't gotten at least 35-40 catches. These have been the required conditions to keep him "quiet" his firs year.

You mean like he's done every place else? :thumbsup:

You mean like he's done every place else? :thumbsup:

Exactly, VOR. You now understand.

See, everyone says "he's never a problem in his first year on a new team." This is only because he gets a lot of touches in those first years. He's never been traded to an offense quite like the Bills. If you can't anticipate what will happen if he doesn't get that kind of attention, then you should probably comment on some other topic.

Exactly, VOR. You now understand.

See, everyone says "he's never a problem in his first year on a new team." This is only because he gets a lot of touches in those first years. He's never been traded to an offense quite like the Bills. If you can't anticipate what will happen if he doesn't get that kind of attention, then you should probably comment on some other topic.

Please lend me that crystal ball of anticipation that says a) Trent won't target Owens more than Evans anway, making this all moot, b) that Owens will definitely blow up if he's not leading the team in every receiving category (does that include yards per catch as well?), and c) that in blowing-up, he'll destroy the team. This is another "no brainer (sic)," like hiring Mike Martz to be OC, right?

Guest dog14787
HaHaHa! Nice with the Rookie! Sorry to disagree with your stupidity TBD Veteran. In short, someone who laughs or smiles on the sideline doesn't make them a clown. You are really going to use that as your reasoning as to why TE is a better leader than Mcnabb and Romo? What happened to Garcia not being able to be a leader because he's gay? What about 99 percent of the league who laugh and smile on the sideline? You make no sense and are making everyone here dumber by posting. To answer your question, the Qb who won his second superbowl this year is the biggest goofball in the league. I know, I know you saw "homo Romo laughing when the Boys were losing" and the only reason they came back was our bad coaching. Lol, GRADE A IDIOT.

On most successful Championship caliber teams the QB is normally one of the main leader's and dominating characters of the team unless of course its a team like the Ravens with Ray Lewis. Despite having an overabundant amount of talent around them on offense and defense plus solid coaching to back them up, both Romo and Mcnabb have personally prevented their teams from advancing because of mistakes they made. To me, that's bad leadership and then you add the fact that these guys seem to think everything is a big joke and I'm not talking about on the sidelines, I'm talking about on the playing field, then yes you are going to get TO in your face asking you what the hell you are doing. This isn't just someone, this is the QB of your football team and I don't know about you but if I just threw 4 interceptions, I'm sure not going to stand on the field in front of my teammates smiling about it like Romo did, not and expect them to have any respect for me as a leader.

What have you posted that backs up your theory Romo and Mcnabb are better leaders than Trent Edwards?

Can you have a debate without resorting to name calling for lack of anything better to say?