Trent on PTI

Virgil

He seemed a little nervous -spoke very fast, but intelligently. Wilbon liked the T.O. aquisittion but T.K. didn't. They asked him about T.O.'s history of QB issues. He said he'll make mistakes but he looks for his receivers to point these out so he'll learn and grow. Mentioned all receivers by name -which I thought was cool -some PR for the gang.

Good account of himself.

It was a good interview:

Asked about TO coming here and he said that he loved it and that he wanted to be playing in January & February.

Asked if he feels pressure now that they have the weapons, and he said that he feels good about the organization being behind him enough to get those weapons (I think he was talking about Evans contract, too).

Asked if he was ready to be asked about TO in every interview and he laughed and said he was getting used to it.

At the end, they were saying that he was an easy guy to root for.

Nothing earth shattering, but it was nice to see some more Bills coverage. :(

He seemed a little nervous -spoke very fast, but itelligently. Wilbon liked the T.O. aquisittion but T.K. didn't. They asked him about T.O.'s history of QB issues. He said he'll make mistakes but he looks for his receivers to point these out so he'll learn and grow. Metioned all receivers by name -which I thought was cool -some PR for the gang.

Good account of himself.

He always speaks very fast, in interviews. Might be nerves, but maybe not.